For Sale- Floris Santal EDT and AS $50-SOLD

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
reggiano

For Sale- Floris Santal EDT and AS $50-SOLD

Post by reggiano »

*SOLD*

Hi all

Selling Floris Santal EDT, no box, sprayed 5 times, 98% full and Floris Santal ASB, no box, 90% full.

Selling both together, won't split them, $50 including shipping anywhere in the US. No foreign orders.

Only trade considered would be some sort of niche cologne, i.e. Serge Lutens, MPG, Miller Harris, L'Artisan etc.

PM if interested.

#EDIT# Sorry, these are both 100ml bottles.
Last edited by reggiano on Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reggiano

Post by reggiano »

This fine bargain is still up for grabs! 50 bucks for Santal EDT and After Shave! C'mon people!
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Great deal on a great scent! Come on gents!
reggiano

Re: For Sale- Floris Santal EDT and AS $50

Post by reggiano »

reggiano wrote:Hi all

Selling Floris Santal EDT, no box, sprayed 5 times, 98% full and Floris Santal ASB, no box, 90% full.

Selling both together, won't split them, $50 including shipping anywhere in the US. No foreign orders.

Only trade considered would be some sort of niche cologne, i.e. Serge Lutens, MPG, Miller Harris, L'Artisan etc.

PM if interested.

#EDIT# Sorry, these are both 100ml bottles.
I can't believe nobody wants these- I'll throw in a pack (10) of unopened Feather DE blades as well.
LX_Emergency

Post by LX_Emergency »

Would like...but:
1) Don't live in the states
2) Don't have any spare $$$ at the moment.
Calling a dwarf "shorty" isn't a smart thing if you like your legs below the knees....

(Terry Pratchett)
rnconync

Post by rnconync »

PM sent again
-Bruce
DaveInPhilly

Post by DaveInPhilly »

I think part of your problem may be that one can purchase that set new for the same price:

http://www.1stperfume.com/elitemgs.html?shopping
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

DaveInPhilly wrote:I think part of your problem may be that one can purchase that set new for the same price:

http://www.1stperfume.com/elitemgs.html?shopping
Not entirely true. Retail is much more for each item. To get this type of pricing you have to wait for their sales. The Santal reggiano is selling is practically full. Still a good buy in my opinion.

Andrew
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Dave, the link is for Elite EDT not Santal. Santal is on the site at $40 and $30.
DaveInPhilly

Post by DaveInPhilly »

Austin wrote:Dave, the link is for Elite EDT not Santal. Santal is on the site at $40 and $30.
I'm sorry that was my mistake, I meant to link to this one. This is the same stuff right? EDT = Eau De Santal?
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

DaveInPhilly wrote:
Austin wrote:Dave, the link is for Elite EDT not Santal. Santal is on the site at $40 and $30.
I'm sorry that was my mistake, I meant to link to this one. This is the same stuff right? EDT = Eau De Santal?
Yep, that's the same one I was looking at. Nevertheless, both items still sell for $70 versus $50 from reggiano.
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Damnit....PM sent.

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
DaveInPhilly

Post by DaveInPhilly »

Austin wrote:
DaveInPhilly wrote:
Yep, that's the same one I was looking at. Nevertheless, both items still sell for $70 versus $50 from reggiano.
Hm...for some reason it lists a price of $49.99 for me, are you reading the "You save" maybe?
Eau De Santal Men by Floris London
Set(Edt Spray 3.4 Oz+After Shave Balm 3.4 Oz)

Size: Gift Set

Brand: Floris London

Season: Any Season

See more products by Floris London
Regular Price : $120.00
Your Price : $49.99
Don't get me wrong, I would always rather purchase from a forum member than some random internet storefront, I was just trying to help explain the lack of interest.
AZwildcat

Post by AZwildcat »

Dave,

Is 1st Perfume a respectable seller? They have some great prices.

Chris
Chris
yourmando

Post by yourmando »

I would not recommend 1stPerfume. I have had bad experiences. 3 week order "processing" times before shipping, bottles half empty, part of orders out of stock and cancelled with no notification, poor, buggy website, etc. Even amateur sellers on ebay and individuals on this forum ship pretty much immediately and send things as described.

Armando
AZwildcat

Post by AZwildcat »

Armando,

Thanks for the warning.

Chris
Chris
reggiano

Post by reggiano »

Well, I feel vindicated. I have bought and sold quite a few things on this forum, and I'm sure nobody that I've dealt with would question the veracity of my listings, the promptness of my payments and/or shipping, or the quality of the packaging I have used.

Those 2 bottles of Floris cost me $70 PLUS shipping. I let them go for 50 bucks (they are both practically full!), free shipping and a pack of Feathers.

Feel free to look for better deals, but caveat emptor- I have always gotten the best deals from other members on this board.

It seems that a lot of effort was put into trying to point out that my offer was a crappy deal. Whatever.
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

I'm the one who bought the Floris From Reggiano and I'm happy with the deal I got. I can now talk about Floris Santal with the big dogs here and such.

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
DaveInPhilly

Post by DaveInPhilly »

reggiano wrote:Well, I feel vindicated. I have bought and sold quite a few things on this forum, and I'm sure nobody that I've dealt with would question the veracity of my listings, the promptness of my payments and/or shipping, or the quality of the packaging I have used.

Those 2 bottles of Floris cost me $70 PLUS shipping. I let them go for 50 bucks (they are both practically full!), free shipping and a pack of Feathers.

Feel free to look for better deals, but caveat emptor- I have always gotten the best deals from other members on this board.

It seems that a lot of effort was put into trying to point out that my offer was a crappy deal. Whatever.
No, no effort was put forth in that regard, at least on my part, I was merely responding to this statement:
reggiano wrote:I can't believe nobody wants these
Its just that, when someone points out a mistake that I may or may not have made, I will address it for better or worse. I did make it clear, that I would rather purchase from a forum member than an internet store I am unfamiliar with, I was just stating a possible reason for the lack of interest initially.
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

No harm done. Thanks Armando for sharing your experience. I see good deals on several sites but I don't like to order from places I have not been referred to.