**** Post Positive Member Trade Feedback Here ****

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
daverasi

Post by daverasi »

Teiste wrote:About member daverasi:

I understand that this is a free market an country,but this is NOT how we do things here at shavemyface and also,it seems this not the first time that this member does the same thing.

Thanks to "Devish' for the information provided.
The above information is untrue and is an attack upon my credibility. "Devish" has not provided you with accurate information and is not a reliable source of information.

It is always advised that you contact someone prior to attacking them in any way, shape, or form. But maybe this is how you prefer to do things...

Best,
daverasi
Teiste

Post by Teiste »

daverasi wrote:
Teiste wrote:About member daverasi:

I understand that this is a free market an country,but this is NOT how we do things here at shavemyface and also,it seems this not the first time that this member does the same thing.

Thanks to "Devish' for the information provided.
The above information is untrue and is an attack upon my credibility. "Devish" has not provided you with accurate information and is not a reliable source of information.

It is always advised that you contact someone prior to attacking them in any way, shape, or form. But maybe this is how you prefer to do things...

Best,
daverasi
So,I sold you the Floris soap for 23 bucks,you go and sell it again for 30 bucks at B&B,and dont provide any info about being a "second hand soap" and that you got it for a lower price here,and this is not providing the right info?
All right,do whatever you want,since this is a free market and country,but its not the first time that you do this, and members have been informed about your "not really honest" dealings here.
Bye bye!
daverasi

Post by daverasi »

By the time I sell the soap, pay for shipping, delivery confirmation and paypal fees I will lose money.

I never stated that I was the original owner.

You making reference to a fact and have provided no evidence, i.e. that I continuously buy from place A and sell at place B.

You are relying on information from an irreputable source - your issue, not mine.

Good day Sir!
nathanb

Post by nathanb »

I bought a Simpson Grosvenor 2 band brush from Teiste. I was under a bit of a time crunch since I will be leaving the country on Monday for work (for a long time) so I needed it shipped right away. Teiste did a great job of getting the package in the mail and packaged the brush very well.

Great guy to deal with. Thanks Teiste!
-Nathan
Teiste

Post by Teiste »

Got a Simpson 55 from member churchillafemme (John) and it was a perfect transaction with really quick shipment.
Thanks!
SirWhiskers

Post by SirWhiskers »

Good dealing with Teiste. Fast shipping.
Have a great shave!
My (anything but) Zen Den
whitebar

Post by whitebar »

I just had a great transaction with TRBeck (Tim) so I wanted to report here for others to see. Thanks Tim!
-Stephen
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

Tony/m3m0ryleak went the extra distance, literally, to send me some Fraser's cream, and I really appreciate his efforts. Don't know about the U.S. government, but he gets a Triple A rating.
Ron
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Evening. I never post to this thread as I have never had a significent problem buying from, selling to, or trading with any member of SMF. Still, I thought I'd just mention that I just completed a quick and seamless buy from Chris ) 'alabamalawyer' ) of a bottle of English Fern cologne. It's arrival today was most timely as I was almost completely out of the last bottle that I had. Way to go, Chris!

Gordon
alabamalawyer

Post by alabamalawyer »

Glad to be of assistance, Gordon. BTW, it doesn't need saying, but I'll verify it anyway . . . Gordon's end of the transaction was equally as problem-free. Thanks again.
Chris
bigrob88

Post by bigrob88 »

bought some blades from Bonzo
easy transaction and quick shipping
Shave4Fun

Post by Shave4Fun »

Good deal on Palmolive shave sticks, 4711, Aqua Velva a/s, Proraso soap, and 30 blades, from "tweedcab".

Thanks, John.

Roger
Roger

I've been a wet shaver for 56 years! 8)
druphus

Post by druphus »

Bought a nice vitage Gillette Super Speed from Garry (gaj90027) - highly recommended!
Regards,
Andy
texquill

Post by texquill »

I just bought a really nice brush from Antique Hoosier (Mike). Great description, great packing, fast shipping, great communication - what else can you ask for??? :D
Ken
Teiste

Post by Teiste »

Got a great transaction with Bob (Churchill).Thanks a lot,sir.

Also dont hesitate to buy/sell/trade something with member churchillafemme (John),since hes another gentlemen.

Thanks a lot to both of you,gents.
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

Thanks for the kind words, Teiste. My transactions with you have been a pleasure too.
_______
John
werdna

Post by werdna »

I bought a Merkur HD open comb razor from nteeman.

The razor was like new and in the box just as described.

Shipping was right on time and well packaged.

Thanks!

-Andrew
AABCDS

IAmTheJody

Post by AABCDS »

I've made two purchases from Jody (IAmTheJody) and each purchase was just great. With my last purchase, he even included two goodies.
Last edited by AABCDS on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- James
WTT: My Semogue 2011 LE Badger 1 #70 for #62
cryhavoc

Post by cryhavoc »

I've had dealings with quite a few people here and they have all been great experiences. My most recent transactions have been with TRBeck for soaps and maskaggs for some Canoe. Both gentlemen made the transactions quick and painless. Thanks
Jay
"Hello Floyd, this is Barney Fife. Who's in the chair...well
get rid of 'em. I'm coming over and I'm ready for action!
That's right, I want the works...shave, haircut, witch hazel,
O.D. cologne, toilet water...If it smells I want it!"
Teiste

Post by Teiste »

I had a positive experience with member Marlborough.Thanks!