**** Post Positive Member Trade Feedback Here ****

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
DaveInPhilly

Post by DaveInPhilly »

Out of a fear of leaving anyone out, I will refrain from posting those with whom I have had a pleasant experience with in the past, to avoid any negative implication by omission.

I must however single out two Gentleman who have just recently gone above and beyond for me.

First, Mike R. A true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. Gave me way more than I bargained for. And, a most excellent shipper.

And Second, slcsteve. Steve truly went above and beyond. With absolutely no thought of profit or anything at all in return, when I was trying to get a gift for a friend and my order was cancelled, he offered me his at cost. A true gentleman indeed.
neuromancer88

Post by neuromancer88 »

Well I just had one great trade from Forum Member vespergo. I traded him some T&H Rose cream for my first DE Razor. Just wanted to let everyone know vespergo done me right with the trade.
Ryan
Press: What Have you Writ Mr. Franklin.
Ben Franklin Replied, A Republic if you can KEEP it.
bugaz

Thanks Mike R

Post by bugaz »

Just received a small lot of blades to "try before buy" from Mike R.
Thanks a lot!
I hope we will continue to trade between Australia and the US. Anyone who is interested to get some stuff from Oz pm me, I'll try to help.

Cheers,
Alex
Never too old
scoop

Post by scoop »

Only a couple of transactions to date, but would recommend GoTeeGuy to anyone. Securely packaged the item so it survived the journey from Canada unharmed and threw in freebie.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I've had positive transactions with Zack, DavidB, Timc, Frank7580, Tonyespo, Hedonist, Gatorade, Leisureguy, Sgtrecon212, LetterK, Mrcleanhead, Brett G, Mer, Greendyk, Yomuppet, Hugo, Soulshine, TomH, GoTeeGuy, Redbike, goolimari, Darkwolf, gosh90, lovetoshave, jfrancisco, GregCavi, CMur12, kirkawall, Cavman, Mike_S, Josef, Stainless_persona, Rocky_Marciano, shaveC, xChris, peter_nyc, Trueblue, jvan, jramire2.

No negatives to report.
Last edited by Rob on Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Can I give myself positive feedback for the trades and sales I did not make? LOL

Sam
Shave Monkey

Post by Shave Monkey »

I have conducted business with Tye and Ben. Both of them proved to be worthy gentlemen and the transactions were a pleasure.

-- Joseph
timc

Post by timc »

I have had good transactions with Rob_TN, JFrancisco, jdavis54, and Gatorade. In my experience, most of the folks on here are trustworthy, and we have a very nice community.

Update: Added Gatorade. Thanks for the shaving cream!
Last edited by timc on Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
2clfrwrds

Post by 2clfrwrds »

I'm happy to put in a good word for:
Cigar Dan
Gatorade
ksteryous
jdavis54
Steve-o

Edit: to include letterk (thank you, dangert)

--Glenn
Last edited by 2clfrwrds on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dangert

Excellent transaction with letterk

Post by dangert »

Bought the sample DE blades pack. Arrived carefully bubble-wrapped to my door (in Israel!).
jweaver

Post by jweaver »

I got a rocking deal on a Vulfix 377 from Dick Danger. Great seller and I love the Brush.

I also have had good deal with the following:
Gatorade
Tye
Rahul325
yomoppet
greendyk
bnett
Capt. Pat
AJ
jmw19psu
PapaPrem
sparacing

That said, I do get the feeling that all of the members would be cool to deal with. Thanks everyone ya'll are great, as we say in Georgia.
Jeffrey Weaver

"A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril. "
Sir Winston Churchill

http://scoffery.com
Blue As A Jewel

Post by Blue As A Jewel »

Fantastic transaction with kirkawall - received the items practically overnight (still not exactly sure how he did that), plus several added bonuses. But the best part? A new fav brush for me...The H2!
- Ravi -

You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him. Trust me.
Ekdog

Kaptain Zero

Post by Ekdog »

I recently purchased a Gillette HD from Kaptain Zero. The razor arrived in tip-top shape, was well-packaged, clean, and matched exactly the description he had given me.

The price was more than fair, and he charged far less for postage than do most of the folks on E-bay to send it from Canada to Europe. He threw in a sampler pack of top-quality blades at no extra cost.

What more could one ask for? It has been a pleasure doing business with him.

Regards,

Jim

P.S. It saddens me to have to edit this message due to the shabby treatment I have received lately from a certain forum member. It is against forum policy to 'name names', so I shan't, but anyone wishing to know can inquire via private message.
Last edited by Ekdog on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ekdog
Zack

Post by Zack »

I had a great exchange with Rob_TN, I got a wonderfully clean Futur in exchange for some shaving creams I wasn't using...win-win!

Zack
Pax et Bonum!
vcowman

Post by vcowman »

I have been good to and and

Raffi
Gatorade
Airplane)Mechanic
AJ
Ichabod

have been good to me! 8)
Nik In San Diego
Bob

Post by Bob »

I just had a very satisfactory transaction with kirkawall. I've also had fine dealings with Pauldog and Craig_from_Cincy. I suspect there are others that I'm not remembering, too. If so, please forgive me.
--Bob--
DaveInPhilly

Post by DaveInPhilly »

I just has a great trade with TimmyBoston amazingly quick shipping.
Brett G
Viscount Krona

Post by Brett G »

I just did a straight up 10 for 10 blade swap with tonyespo; however, Tony surprised me by throwing in two extra blades. Tony is a true gentleman who under promises and over delivers :D
Brett
KC_Dave

Post by KC_Dave »

Great trades with:

AACJ
Ben
Gatorade
Red Bob
kd7kip

Post by kd7kip »

Oh let's see:

scarface911 (Rajeeve): I sold him some QED Frankincense & Myrrh soap and Taylor's Lavender creme. Very quick and courteous transaction.

slcsteve (Steve): A virtually brand-new bottle (the glass kind, of course) of Trumper's Portugal EDC, in original packaging, very well packed. Another quick & courteous transaction.

Leisureguy (Michael): Sold some QED soap and spare Feathers. Another flawless transaction from a great guy.

Tye: Sold a twice used bottle of Trumper Accajo Violets EDC. Hyper fast payment and courteous transaction, although I never heard how his hottie girlfriend likes the Violets (my wife didn't like the smell :( )

Not many transactions, but all has been remarkably friendly.

-Scott
Last edited by kd7kip on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dumb as a stump and twice as ugly...