**** Post Positive Member Trade Feedback Here ****

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
jdavis54

Post by jdavis54 »

Thank you, Will. I can say with confidence that Will is as good to deal with as anyone here. First rate all the way!
Jordan

Money might not buy happiness, but it will let you choose the misery that suits you best.
sgtrecon212

LostInCincy

Post by sgtrecon212 »

LostInCincy is a fair and square fellow. Thanks a bunch!
Steve
______
Go Cubbies
offshoot

Post by offshoot »

Great transaction with Pauldog. Thanks, Paul!
kirkawall

Post by kirkawall »

Slcsteve sent me a perfectly-packed Simpson's Milk Churn brush that has quickly become one of my faves. A terrific transaction and Steve was a gent throughout and if I could sell my car to buy more of his brushes I would. Sam very kindly scouted out and arranged the purchase of a stunning brush and was wonderful to deal with, frequently updating and advising. I owe him all kinds of thanks for this one...

k
Crag

Post by Crag »

I've had great luck with:

Jweaver
JFransisco

Cheers!
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson
Ben

Post by Ben »

No surprise here, I'm sure, but Sfox7076 is a good and honest seller.
Hell-bent ... hell-bent for Feather!

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
— Dr. Gonzo, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Crag

Post by Crag »

Where do we post NEGATIVE feedback for sellers who say that they accept your deal only to sell it out from under you after they've sent you a PayPal request?

Anyone?
Matt

--Ezra Taft Benson
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Matt, we don't post negative feedbacks. Instead you should pm the member and work out a resolution. If no money was exchanged than don't deal with that member again.
Crag

Post by Crag »

Austin wrote:Matt, we don't post negative feedbacks. Instead you should pm the member and work out a resolution. If no money was exchanged than don't deal with that member again.
Okey Dokey
Matt

--Ezra Taft Benson
Ben

Post by Ben »

Crag wrote:Where do we post NEGATIVE feedback for sellers who say that they accept your deal only to sell it out from under you after they've sent you a PayPal request?

Anyone?
I certainly don't want details, but I'll say this much: When I sell something, I let all interested parties know it's first come, first served. I type my PayPal address in responses to serious inquiries about goods for sale. As far as I'm concerned, the person who pays first gets the item(s). This has never been a problem for me. Note that PayPal facilitates full refunds.
Hell-bent ... hell-bent for Feather!

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
— Dr. Gonzo, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
offshoot

Post by offshoot »

I had an excellent transaction with jfrancisco. Very generous seller! Thanks!

Vesa
JimmyWilliam

Post by JimmyWilliam »

I have had great transactions with Tye and lovetoshave.

JW
Ruddy cheeks and face of tan, Neatly shaven, What a man! - Burma-Shave
sgtrecon212

Integrity= asadasam

Post by sgtrecon212 »

I made a trade with asadasam for some Nancy Boy cream, and after a week or so, when it didn't arrive, he sent me out a new package.

Great guy to deal with, multiple comms with him, he kept me posted.

Thanks!
Steve
______
Go Cubbies
Pete_T

Post by Pete_T »

Even though this wasnt a trade as such, I just wanted to put in a good word for DEF. He put up an offer in the "university" forum that he wanted to give some Arko products and a Gilette slim to a newbie to try them out. I PMed him and a few days later the stuff arrived. Being that Im just starting out, its quite helpful to me to get XP with diff products

Also, If hes kind enough to donate stuff to newbies, I feel it reflects well on his character, and would definitely put him well in the trustworthy category (people who want to rip you off usually arent too big on giving stuff away)

So if you see DEF selling something, I think youll be OK
yoyology
Captain Yo

Post by yoyology »

Pete_T wrote:Even though this wasnt a trade as such, I just wanted to put in a good word for DEF. He put up an offer in the "university" forum that he wanted to give some Arko products and a Gilette slim to a newbie to try them out. I PMed him and a few days later the stuff arrived. Being that Im just starting out, its quite helpful to me to get XP with diff products

Also, If hes kind enough to donate stuff to newbies, I feel it reflects well on his character, and would definitely put him well in the trustworthy category (people who want to rip you off usually arent too big on giving stuff away)

So if you see DEF selling something, I think youll be OK
I second this. Doug (DEF) is a great guy. Based on a couple of messages on this forum, he met me in person and gave me a ton of great stuff. He even let me touch his Feather AC! He's aces in my book!
Karl G. Siewert
Librarian and yo-yo enthusiast
Tulsa, OK

"Someday I'll find it, the BBS Connection, the razor, the stubble, and me."
PaulSiegel

Post by PaulSiegel »

As long as were at it Ill Vouch for DEF, deal was for 5 QED soaps and i got 6, great guy...

Paul
"There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled."

-Ovid
GregCavi

Post by GregCavi »

Big thanks to "Tye" who just put up 2 nice super speeds for beginners.

Thanks Tye for your generosity to others!

Greg
Chaps

Post by Chaps »

GregCavi wrote:Big thanks to "Tye" who just put up 2 nice super speeds for beginners.

Greg
Ditto

Danny
Danny

"Because I prefer the cool, clean sweep of the tempered steel as it glides smoothly--" Cary Grant as he is shaving in a scene from "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House"
Crag

Post by Crag »

Great Sale from VCOWMAN...I bought SCS Savory Rose A/S Milk, and it was awesomely packaged and came in record time!

Thanks a ton!
Matt

--Ezra Taft Benson
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Chaps wrote:
GregCavi wrote:Big thanks to "Tye" who just put up 2 nice super speeds for beginners.

Greg
Ditto

Danny
Thank you, gentlemen. I'd rather see two guys get some use out of these razors than have them sit on my desk for the forseeable future. I appreciate the kudos. This board if packed with some of the best people I will ever meet, everyone here is generous to a fault.

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause