**** Post Positive Member Trade Feedback Here ****

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
HLSheppard
Coffee King

**** Post Positive Member Trade Feedback Here ****

Post by HLSheppard »

Hi Gents,

I'm going to make this thread "sticky" so you can feel free to post positive feedback for one another here.

Let's see if this catches on... :lol:
Howard L. Sheppard
howardsheppard(at)sbcglobal.net

"I wish I were less awkward around strangers. I never know what to say when someone asks me who I am and what in the world I'm doing in their house." -- Andy Ihnatko
Ben

Post by Ben »

I've enjoyed exchanging goodies with Gatorade, KCDave, msandoval858, obsessis, and others I'm sure.
Hell-bent ... hell-bent for Feather!

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
— Dr. Gonzo, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
soulshine

Post by soulshine »

lemme think....

all positive exchanges with:

gatorade
austin
obsessis

i am sure there are others but i do not recall them right now.

s~s
HLSheppard
Coffee King

Post by HLSheppard »

Honestly, guys -

I've not had a SINGLE bad exchange with a board member. I don't want to slight anyone by forgetting them, so I'll just say to all:

"Thanks for being honest, gentlemen!"
Howard L. Sheppard

"I wish I were less awkward around strangers. I never know what to say when someone asks me who I am and what in the world I'm doing in their house." -- Andy Ihnatko
mgraepel

Post by mgraepel »

I've had great experiences with msandoval858, tonyespo, and Im sure I'll be able to report a good experience with scarface911 shortly.

*EDIT* No big surprise, scarface911 went above and beyond in shipping me blades. Definitely a pleasure to trade with him.
Last edited by mgraepel on Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

HLSheppard wrote:Honestly, guys -

I've not had a SINGLE bad exchange with a board member. I don't want to slight anyone by forgetting them, so I'll just say to all:

Same here!
Ben

Post by Ben »

Then why did you ask? :roll: :lol:
Hell-bent ... hell-bent for Feather!

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
— Dr. Gonzo, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
HLSheppard
Coffee King

Post by HLSheppard »

Ben wrote:

Then why did you ask? :roll: :lol:
Actually, I didn't... [-X

This is a response to the many requests we've had for a dedicated place to post trade feedback.
Howard L. Sheppard

Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

I have had positive transactions that were trades, purchases, and sales with the following members:

Ben
yomoppet
msandovol858
The Goldfather
hedonist
soulshine
Aldous
scarface911
MindSpin
notthesharpest
thedaffodilfish
Scotto
Red Bob
KC Dave
DaveF
Cigar Dan
Andre
donbgsi
leland
Scorpio
GoTeeGuy
rahul325
nteeman
sparacing
2clifwrds
Bicster
DaveF
baldchin
lux
sousy
va2054
Rob_TN
Gillette1904
icecow
Cliff
jweaver
olkev
vcowman
twobirds
sgtrecon212
Tye
Jay Sadler
Enrico
Stevie Stage

Every transaction I have done here has been smooth. Those are what I can recall off the top of my head, if I had a transaction with anyone not on the list please PM me and I will add you to the list. I know I am missing some so don't think I am slighting anyone but those were just what I found going through some old PMs.
Last edited by Gatorade on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Here are a few:

FisherC Pauldog
Hugo JWeaver
DrIdiot Coche y Bondu
ClarkKent
TonyEspo
Sam
HLSSheppard
Austin
Rustyblade

I'm certain there are lots more. I'll add them as I find my list.

-Tye
Last edited by Tye on Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Contributing Member to the Cause
olkev

Post by olkev »

Gatorade
jfrancisco
ameetmedi
dridiot
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Ol' Kev
If the girls don't think you're handsome, at least let 'em think you're handy . . . - Red Green

Gold Gillette Tech
pre/post '48 Gold Aristocrats (2)
1970 Gold Gillette Super Adjustable
yomuppet

Post by yomuppet »

While I cannot say every exchange I have had here has been positive, I can say only 1 went bad, and I cannot help but attribute this to lacking communication. Overall a very high percentage of good vs bad. Post with confidence, and when in doubt, communicate!

J
rahul325
wEtShAvEr

Post by rahul325 »

I have traded/sold/bought stuff from the following members and give very good feedback for:

shavethebadger
Gatorade
yomuppet
sparacing
DavidB
Pauldog
SteveL
PonyPlayer
jweaver

-R.
Wet shaving is an expensive addiction :twisted:

FS - 2 fatboys - E2 and F4, both in good condition. Pls PM me
Scorpio

Post by Scorpio »

I have also bought/traded :

Gatorade
Jfrancisco
MikeR
Goosemeplease
Antique
LetterK

and today I met Msandoval858. Traded creams had a couple of Pints of Guiness, a very pleasant experience. Mike is a great guy. If I left anyone out PM and I will add you to the list. Thanks to all I have bought or traded with and they all have been positive experiences.

Raf
Last edited by Scorpio on Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A well lathered face is only half of a good shave"
vinny1957

Post by vinny1957 »

Bought a razor from "antique", he went above what he said he would sell me (added a couple items) and very helpful for a newbie like me. His trust and kindness surprised me!
Vinny
alchemist

Post by alchemist »

Gatorade wrote:I have had positive transactions that were trades, purchases, and sales with the following members:

Ben, yomoppet, msandovol858, The Goldfather, hedonist, soulshine, Aldous, scarface911, MindSpin, notthesharpest, thedaffodilfish, Scotto, Red Bob, KC Dave, DaveF, Cigar Dan, Andre, donbgsi, leland, Scorpio, GoTeeGuy, rahul325, nteeman, sparacing, 2clifwrds, Bicster, DaveF, baldchin, lux, sousy, va2054, Rob_TN, Gillette1904, icecow, Cliff, jweaver, olkev.

Every transaction I have done here has been smooth. Those are what I can recall off the top of my head, if I had a transaction with anyone not on the list please PM me and I will add you to the list. I know I am missing some so don't think I am slighting anyone but those were just what I found going through some old PMs.
Charlie, i hope you're in the import/export business or atleast a trader of some sort! :) Thats a lot of transactions.
-Mahesh
msandoval858

Post by msandoval858 »

I couldn't begin to recall all the trades and transactions I've done on here. Everyone has been great!

In addition to the mail trades I've had the opportunity to meet both Austin and Scorpio, both great guys.

:)
Mike
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

alchemist wrote:
Gatorade wrote:I have had positive transactions that were trades, purchases, and sales with the following members:

Ben, yomoppet, msandovol858, The Goldfather, hedonist, soulshine, Aldous, scarface911, MindSpin, notthesharpest, thedaffodilfish, Scotto, Red Bob, KC Dave, DaveF, Cigar Dan, Andre, donbgsi, leland, Scorpio, GoTeeGuy, rahul325, nteeman, sparacing, 2clifwrds, Bicster, DaveF, baldchin, lux, sousy, va2054, Rob_TN, Gillette1904, icecow, Cliff, jweaver, olkev.

Charlie, i hope you're in the import/export business or atleast a trader of some sort! :) Thats a lot of transactions.
Well I collect razors and when I buy razors that don't upgrade my collection I clean them up and offer them up for sale here. I said transactions earlier because that is the list of people I have bought from, sold to and traded with. So I just lumped them all in one list. I have sent razors and other gear to many US states, Canada, UK, Belgum and a few other european countries as well that I can't think of. So I guess you could say I export as well. :wink:
Last edited by Gatorade on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
rahul325
wEtShAvEr

Post by rahul325 »

alchemist wrote:

Gatorade AKA Mr. Gillette on SMF :lol:
Wet shaving is an expensive addiction :twisted:

FS - 2 fatboys - E2 and F4, both in good condition. Pls PM me
antique

Post by antique »

Some of the positive tranactions I"ve had, Sam, Lux, Alec, Yasou,Scorpio,
Vinny57 sincere and good hearted. Trust was extended both ways, refreshing
to see. I'm sure most of this forum are honest people.
One Negative, No response or payment.