FS:Selling VISION set, Savile row brush, Markur GOLD SLANT

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Ginns wrote:I just got the Gold Slant today, and it is in absolutely pristine condition. So to all of you who were questioning ead, you owe him an appology.

THANKS EAD!! THE RAZOR LOOKS SPECTACULAR!!

Can't wait to try it out!

G
Perhaps the teasing gets lost in translation between America and America Jr. I know I for one was teasing Ead about his sell off and was/am considering buying the SR brush if I don't buy a monster Shavemac first. I doubt any of us here were doing anything to Ead that hasn't happened to us here before. You get here, you get excited and you buy everything under the sun. It happens to most of us. Then we either have a massive selloff or we stick our stuff into storage until God knows when. At least Ead is selling his unused stuff. Congrats on the slant.

~Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
ead

Post by ead »

Ginns wrote:I just got the Gold Slant today, and it is in absolutely pristine condition. So to all of you who were questioning ead, you owe him an appology.

THANKS EAD!! THE RAZOR LOOKS SPECTACULAR!!

Can't wait to try it out!

G
I hoped you send me a PM to know it
Yeah, that was quick!!! it took only 4 days to get to you from Israel
I did my best with it and I am very happy that you got it!!!
Hope you will enjoy it :D
So
Does any one here want the VISION or the BRUSH?
I am even willing to sell the VISION razor alone - it is really brand new!!! and I am selling for a very good low price
CurtP

Post by CurtP »

If I didn't already have the Vision set, I'd buy it.

Is the SR3126 brush still available? I've been thinking about picking up another brush, but that looks to be bulb shaped - I was thinking about getting something a little flatter.

Need to update your first post as to what's available and what has been sold :wink:
ead

Post by ead »

YEP
Right now the 3126 brush is still for sale
ead

Post by ead »

Ok
Sold the slant
Someone want the other things?
Ginns

Post by Ginns »

Tye,

I take no offense to the comment that something was lost in communication.

However, I don't know exactly where you think you get the right to make comments like "America Jr."

You can keep the trophies from Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Vietnam all for yourselves. You can also keep the medal of honour they gave you for your last minute participation in WWII. American foreign policy, and its trophies, are a disgrace to the human species.

I would rather die than be considered an american. I know how the Afghans and Iraqis feel. I guess you never imagined that from as close as Canada.

To the other Americans: I trust that you would show Canada, and its citizens, more respect than our friend Tye here. I have the highest degree of respect for many Americans. It takes a lot of strength and courage to be a good person under such a horrible government. I mean only to disrespect those who would disrespect me, our my country. Which I would gladly die to protect. I'm sure it would shock people like Tye to find out that his attitude of disrespect for other countries actually makes many an educated American feel embarassed for having been associated with such foolish behaviour.

Hold your tongue in the future, Tye.

As a sign off, here's a greeting card from Brazil:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/tags/bush-brazil/

If you think this is an anomaly, you have got to open your eyes.

G
To the Brave Belong the Fair
Rob

Post by Rob »

Whew! Someone has Bush Derangement Syndrome. Big Time!
ichabod
Mackem

Post by ichabod »

Protest Brazilian Style. More protests like that would make the world a better place... :wink:
Give us the luxuries, and we will forgo the necessities.
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be toasty for the rest of his life.
Dominic
timc

Post by timc »

Ginns wrote:Tye,

However, I don't know exactly where you think you get the right to make comments like "America Jr."
I still think the comments were lost in translation. Have you heard of The Simpsons? I think you need to lighten up!
- Tim -
"You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains."
murchmb

Post by murchmb »

You can keep the trophies from Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Vietnam all for yourselves. You can also keep the medal of honour they gave you for your last minute participation in WWII. American foreign policy, and its trophies, are a disgrace to the human species.

I would rather die than be considered an american. I know how the Afghans and Iraqis feel. I guess you never imagined that from as close as Canada.

To the other Americans: I trust that you would show Canada, and its citizens, more respect than our friend Tye here. I have the highest degree of respect for many Americans. It takes a lot of strength and courage to be a good person under such a horrible government. I mean only to disrespect those who would disrespect me, our my country. Which I would gladly die to protect. I'm sure it would shock people like Tye to find out that his attitude of disrespect for other countries actually makes many an educated American feel embarassed for having been associated with such foolish behaviour.

G
30 posts and you have managed to insult a majority of the members here. Take a chill pill, dude. If not, put your money where you mouth is. You made some pretty bold, unsubstantiated statements. I suggest you back each and every one of them up.
slcsteve

Post by slcsteve »

Now there was a well thought out diatribe.
Steve

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europe vincendarum
Racso_MS
Merkur Man

Post by Racso_MS »

EAD,

Due to the change in your original thread from trying to sell some of your shaving equipment to a dispute over politics, why don't you post another thread with the balance of what you haven't sold.

I think you will have more success in selling what's left.
Best Regards From the Deep South...
Remember; It's Not A Race, It's Your Face...
And As Always, Enjoy Your Shave...
(Racso) Oscar...
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

G
The 'America Jr.' comment was a joke. Anyone who listens to the 'Jim Rome' show got it. I'm sorry you didn't. You on the other hand have insulted a majority of the membership here with your broad comments. In the future try and direct your blather to the person you are addressing rather than insulting an entire group as a whole. If you need help with that feel free to PM me and I'll help you out. I can be magnamious for an American. And just so you know, my family came to the States from Canada a long, long time ago (Quebec to be exact). If I insulted any of our Canadian members with my 'America Jr.' comment, I apologize. Without a doubt all (except one) of you have been generous, funny ad helpful to me and I'd say most if not all of this entire forum, thankyou. As for our esteemed member Ginns, Perhaps reading some posts from the members you are attempting to chastise would be in order. Have a great day, eh.

~Tye
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Racso_MS wrote:EAD,

Due to the change in your original thread from trying to sell some of your shaving equipment to a dispute over politics, why don't you post another thread with the balance of what you haven't sold.

I think you will have more success in selling what's left.

I think it's the Vision set and the SR brush left....I think.

~Tye
Last edited by Tye on Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HLSheppard
Coffee King

Post by HLSheppard »

Sorry I missed the original hubbub!

Thanks for bringing things back on topic, Tye. Poor EAD was probably wondering if we'd forgotten about him.

As usual: Let's keep the forum about selling and trading, gents!
Howard L. Sheppard
howardsheppard(at)sbcglobal.net

"I wish I were less awkward around strangers. I never know what to say when someone asks me who I am and what in the world I'm doing in their house." -- Andy Ihnatko
Random

Post by Random »

Dear Canuck,

Your floppy head and beady lil eyes give you away!

That is all.

j/k :twisted: :twisted:

On a serious note, I'd rather die than NOT be considered American. 8)
- Barret
Antique Hoosier

Post by Antique Hoosier »

HLSheppard wrote:Sorry I missed the original hubbub!

Thanks for bringing things back on topic, Tye. Poor EAD was probably wondering if we'd forgotten about him.

As usual: Let's keep the forum about selling and trading, gents!
Dominic's Brazilian Protester Pic was a pleasant break from the previous insanity. Thank you Dominic ( as a former resident of the Tampa Bay area (ME), I know you see those sites often... now in the midwest we don't see much of that)
Mike
texasPI
Inspector of Beards

Post by texasPI »

Aww...I missed the dust up! Canuck at 12 o'clock...fire for effect! Just kidding. Ginns what's the big deal? I understand you taking offense to what Tye said and making it known but the rest of your comments? Tsk, tsk. Bad form. We are all North Americans no? Anyway...

To the topic at hand. Ead I'm still considering the Vision as I had expressed via PM. I've been wanting one for over a year and a half but after reading about all the QC problems I'm not so sure. How is the alignment on it? Thanks bud, send me a PM if you wish.
Erik

"Work like you don't need money,
love like you've never been hurt,
and dance like no one is watching."
Aurora Greenway
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

texasPI wrote:Aww...I missed the dust up! Canuck at 12 o'clock...fire for effect! Just kidding. Ginns what's the big deal? I understand you taking offense to what Tye said and making it known but the rest of your comments? Tsk, tsk. Bad form. We are all North Americans no? Anyway...

To the topic at hand. Ead I'm still considering the Vision as I had expressed via PM. I've been wanting one for over a year and a half but after reading about all the QC problems I'm not so sure. How is the alignment on it? Thanks bud, send me a PM if you wish.
HEY !!!!

~Tye
texasPI
Inspector of Beards

Post by texasPI »

Tye wrote:
texasPI wrote:Aww...I missed the dust up! Canuck at 12 o'clock...fire for effect! Just kidding. Ginns what's the big deal? I understand you taking offense to what Tye said and making it known but the rest of your comments? Tsk, tsk. Bad form. We are all North Americans no? Anyway...

HEY !!!!

~Tye
Well you know how rude those darn Imerialistic Americans are. :lol: I live in little Mexico aka El Paso. Or is it Mexico Jr. Or is Mexico America Jr.? I've confused myself now. :lol:
Erik

"Work like you don't need money,
love like you've never been hurt,
and dance like no one is watching."
Aurora Greenway