FS: New, never used Shavemac 22368 brush

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Troy

FS: New, never used Shavemac 22368 brush

Post by Troy »

Gents,

I have a brand new, never used Shavemac 22368 for sale. I bought a pair of these a while back - one of them I use every day but this one has never seen water. This brush currently is $135.90 including shipping from Shavemac. I am offering this brush for $110 shipped CONUS (Paypal please). (edit: SOLD!)

You can confirm the specs for this brush on Shavemac's product page. The handle is ivory colored resin with a nickel ring holding the badger hair. The knot is 21 mm and total height is just over 140 mm (it's a long handle). From my experience with its twin, I will say that you should expect quite a bit of bloom, but not as much as in the Kent "silvertip" brushes (ie, BK4 etc). On the face it feels like a much larger brush than its knot size indicates.

PM if interested.

-Troy

Last edited by Troy on Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between theory and reality is that in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality, but in reality, there is.
--Anonymous
Troy

Post by Troy »

brush is still available
The difference between theory and reality is that in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality, but in reality, there is.
--Anonymous
pdx

Post by pdx »

ygpm
Troy

SOLD

Post by Troy »

Thanks pdx!
--Anonymous