For trade.....

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
oldfat1

For trade.....

Post by oldfat1 »

One "Gem Mircomatic" razor and nine "Treet" blades (out of a pack of ten). The razor has some plating loss but works fine (if you know how to use it that is, I shaved with it this morning and I swear I've got 2nd degree burns on my face. I'm not kidding. I've never used "Neosporin" as after shave before :shock: .

I won the razor in a lot from "Ebay", so I don't know what it might be worth But if you want it I'll trade you for something else. Anything, just ask I may take you up on it.

I don't know if I can sleep with this thing in the house :lol: .
oldfat1

Post by oldfat1 »

Thank you for confirming this is not something anyone uses :D

Hey! Does anyone here do geocaching? I'll send you the gps for the local landfill :lol: .
Scrapyard Ape

Post by Scrapyard Ape »

oldfat1 wrote:Thank you for confirming this is not something anyone uses :D
Not quite. I use a GEM Micromatic. If I did not already have two of them and a GEM Contour, I'd be tempted to find something to trade for the one listed here.
~Greg
Strapped-4-Cache

Post by Strapped-4-Cache »

oldfat1 wrote:Hey! Does anyone here do geocaching? I'll send you the gps for the local landfill :lol: .
I'm a geocacher (hence the nickname), but I haven't tried using a Gem before. From the description in the original post I'm not sure this one is the one I'd want to try first.

Make a cache and put the Gem in there (without the blades!) as a First To Find prize. :wink: We geocachers are always looking for less common stuff that's placed in a cache. I'm fed up with finding them filled with McToys.

- Mark (S-4-C)
A generation which ignores history has no past--and no future.
- R.A.H.
Aaron S.

Post by Aaron S. »

I use a Micromatic at times. Single edge razors give me the best shaves.
~Aaron