Paestum Rose by Eau D'Italie

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Paestum Rose by Eau D'Italie

Post by Sam »

Bought this bottle and have the box. Worn twice. This is $120.00 from www.luckyscent.com or www.lafcony.com. I am not finding a rose scent that works on me. I will sell this for $105.00 shipped CONUS.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm sorry that you're having such trouble finding a rose scent that suits you, Sam. You've been at this for quite a while now, correct? It would be interesting to see a list of what you've tried so far.

There is something in the scent of roses that you enjoy. Yet, you haven't found a rose men's cologne that you like. Perhaps it's time to try some of the rose colognes that are marketed towards women? Elizabethan Rose by Penhaligon's comes to mind. It's cheap enough to try in their scent library, so you needn't buy an expensive bottle and then take a loss on selling it if you don't like it. If it turns out that you do like the Penhaligon's rose, you can scratch off the label and write "He-Man Cologne" on the bottle with a Sharpie.
--Bob--
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Im giving up on a rose-predominant scent. I like this about the best of what I have tried, but I am more a spicy/tobacco sort of guy I think. I do have a bottle of Black Aoud coming back to me.
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Reduced to $95.00
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

traded