FS: Newbie setup=> perfect way to get started.

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
nav

FS: Newbie setup=> perfect way to get started.

Post by nav »

I have a full setup available for those wanting to enter the DE arena. As pictured, the package includes the following:

- A Feather popular (twist to open) razor. This is around the same level as my Gillette Tech so it is not too mild and not too aggressive, perfect for a beginner.

- An Omega boar brush. This is the smaller version to the "professional" model which is a monster. This brush is a perfect size and creates fantastic lather. It looks great too!

- A puck of the prized but discontinued C&E sandalwood shaving soap. This is a triple-milled puck, it will last a long time. It smells fantastic!

- A puck of Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorn shaving soap, milled into a plastic container (the metal container in the photo is not included due to size and weight). This is also a triple-milled puck. EJ is a very highly regarded soap for scent and performance!

- A sample of the body shop shaving cream (enough for many shaves!). A couple of Astra blades, a couple of Derby Extra blades and a couple of Dorco blades.

All this shipped and paypal'd for just $40 to USA/Canada/Australia. I can ship elsewhere, postage will be slightly more.

ContenderhunterPA

Post by ContenderhunterPA »

WOW! Sounds like a great setup! I sure wish that I had an extra $40 right now! :o
Dave

"So whether you eat, or drink, or whatever you do, do all for the glory of God."
nav

Post by nav »

Price dropped to just $38 including paypal and shipping!!!