WTB: Godrej Menthol Mist Shaving Cream

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
ccoppola

WTB: Godrej Menthol Mist Shaving Cream

Post by ccoppola »

Anyone have this sitting on a shelf gathering dust?? I've been reading up on it....I like cool menthol creams on hot days. If you prefer a trade...just ask...I may have something you want?? I don't mind if it's a 1/4 full etc... Just would like to give it a try. I know I can get it online...but after shipping cost I could just pick up a tube of prorasso locally....and I know I like that! ;)

CC
King-D

Post by King-D »

I got mine at a local Indian grocery/deli store for $5. Try finding one in your area and I bet they have Godrej. It's definitely heavy with menthol.
David

Shave in the shower!
ccoppola

Post by ccoppola »

Thanks for the tip!! There are a few close by...I will hit them up tomorrow!

cc
stephen732

Post by stephen732 »

now i'm curious about the Godrej Menthol Mist Shaving Cream too...

King-D, is this something that can be found at any local Indian cash & carry store? if so i will finally get to visit such store and perhaps find the menthol gold
1907 Gillette model 102
Merkur long handle open comb
Wars cream (Poland)
ccoppola

Post by ccoppola »

I found some at an Indian food store...$1.89!! Used it today...very good stuff!! Lathers good, good lubrication, and it smells like pine trees!! Good menthol content. If you like menthol you should try this!!

cc
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Weird. None of the Indian groceries I've checked in Tampa carry any shave stuff whatsoever. No idea why they seem to elsewhere but not in these parts. I wouldn't mind knowing that I could get some of that Old Spice Lime shave cream cheap if I wanted to.....sigh....this town is hopeless in every respect....even the Indian groceries can't get it together.
Regards,
Gordon
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

bernards66 wrote:Weird. None of the Indian groceries I've checked in Tampa carry any shave stuff whatsoever. No idea why they seem to elsewhere but not in these parts. I wouldn't mind knowing that I could get some of that Old Spice Lime shave cream cheap if I wanted to.....sigh....this town is hopeless in every respect....even the Indian groceries can't get it together.
Regards,
Gordon
Yeah, but you have the Buccaneers!!!!

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Yeessss.....and they are appropriate for this town too.
Regards,
Gordon
ccoppola

Post by ccoppola »

If anyone want's some, let me know. I'm happy to pick it up and drop it in the mail. With actual postage it might set you back $3.25. :)

cc
stephen732

Post by stephen732 »

ccoppola wrote:If anyone want's some, let me know. I'm happy to pick it up and drop it in the mail. With actual postage it might set you back $3.25. :)

cc
is that for the cream & shipping?
1907 Gillette model 102
Wars cream (Poland)
ccoppola

Post by ccoppola »

Yes....I just sent some out today...it came out to $3.80 to be exact. I really like this stuff!

cc
stephen732

Post by stephen732 »

ccoppola wrote:Yes....I just sent some out today...it came out to $3.80 to be exact. I really like this stuff!

cc
pm sent
1907 Gillette model 102
Wars cream (Poland)
2clfrwrds

Post by 2clfrwrds »

I finally made it down to Redwood City's Indian market last week, and was disappointed to find it under construction. I couldn't tell if they went out of business or are just renovating.

Ah, the thrill of the hunt!

I howl and I whine
I'm after you
And I'm stubbly like the wolf

--Glenn
stephen732

Post by stephen732 »

i drove to (Oak Tree rd) Edison NJ which is known for its high concentration of Indians and still could not find it. i went to at least a dozen cach & carry's and they agree its good stuff but they just don't carry it - ARGH!!
1907 Gillette model 102
Wars cream (Poland)