FT/FS: Schick Injector, probably NIB, opened box - gonzo

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
function

FT/FS: Schick Injector, probably NIB, opened box - gonzo

Post by function »

Date code M49, black plastic handle. No wear on the handle, no scum or anything on the head, but there is an ancient fingerprint from what I imagine is the original purchaser, and there is a blue blade with no edge still in the head. Comes with what I have to imagine is the starter blade set, two blades, both still in the reloader thingy.
Case is a red base with a clear plastic top, a bit dusty but otherwise good.
I picked this thing up because it was at an antique shop and I wanted to see what an injector was, but I really don't want to jump into SE razors yet.

Anyway, I'm looking for another DE razor in trade, looking to step into an open or closed comb Merkur or an EJ, preferably not a long handle.

Willing to discuss other trade options or actual money, but I'm no necessarily in it for cash.

I'll post pics asap, but that may not be until tomorrow.
Last edited by function on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Give me Lavender or give me death.
function

Post by function »

and now for some pics

The back of the head, if you see the fingerprint, it isn't mine, and it's probably old, if the next owner want's to scrub it off, feel free, but I don't want to screw up the chrome

Front/face of the head. I was really confused why the blade in it was a) a different colour and b) without edge, then I did a touch of homework

back with handle

front with handle

underside of the head, sorry not good enough zoom to capture the date stamp, heck I can barely read it

in the box as I bought it

and the blade package

just two blades in there, even though it looks like it could hold 20
Nick

Give me Lavender or give me death.
desertbadger

Post by desertbadger »

That's the L model with the blank blade installed in the head so it would be NOS. Nice razor!
Regards,
David
Benjy85

Post by Benjy85 »

PM Sent.
Kind Regards, Ben