FS: Den Reduction - The Aftershaves

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
alabamalawyer

FS: Den Reduction - The Aftershaves

Post by alabamalawyer »

As my den reduction continues, I'm now to my aftershave stash. As these contain alcohol and will be shipped via UPS, I've arranged them in 3 groups. At this time, I will not split the groups. Each listed price includes shipping in CONUS. As these contain alcohol, these sales are limited to CONUS.

With your purchase of any group, you may select one of the items in the last photo to be included at no extra cost -- first come, first choice on those. The Pinaud Bay Rum has been used a couple of times, the Yardley Sandalwood Talc is unused and the shaving mug is in excellent condition without any chips or cracks. The mug does have a handle that is hidden behind the talc in the photo.
-Pinaud Bay Rum has been claimed.

THE CLASSICS
SOLD - $40 shipped. Includes:
1) Pinaud Clubman - 8oz glass bottle. This bottle was sealed when I got it. I opened it and it still smells and works great. Has been used a few times.
2) Mennen Skin Bracer - 4oz glass bottle. This bottle is a 100th Anniversary replica of the original Skin Bracer package. I believe the 100th Anniversary was in 1977. This bottle and the matching talc tin were new and unused when I got them. I have used the aftershave a few times. It smells and works great. I also tried the talc, and think it is usable if you want to try it.
3) Aqua Velva Ice Blue - 5oz glass bottle. I believe this bottle style is from the early 80's. If someone knows otherwise, please let me know. It was unused when I received it. I have used it a couple of time, and it smells and works great.
4) Aqua Velva Musk - 3.5 oz glass bottle . This is new and unused.
5) Mennen Skin Bracer Talc Tin - Replica of the original Skin Bracer Tin.

THE IMPORTED CLASSICS
SOLD - $55 shipped. Each has been used a few times. Remaining amounts should be visible in the pic. Includes:
1) Floid - Spanish version/Suave - 150 ml bottle
2) Alt Innsbruck
3) Musgo Real
4) Alpha 378

THE REST
SOLD - $40 shipped. Includes:
1) Gold Dachs Aftershave Tonic (85% left)- does contain alcohol
2) James Bronnley Gentlemens Aftershave (90% left) - does contain alcohol
3) Ogallala Bay Rum/Sandalwood (90% left) - does contain alcohol
4) Lucky Tiger Aftershave Tonic (85% left) - no alcohol
Last edited by alabamalawyer on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chris
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

Chris, where did you find a glass bottle of the Pinaud Clubman? All I ever see is the plastic bottles.

If for any reason you break up the lot's I will take that glass bottle of the PC.

Regards,
Marty
Regards,
Marty
---------------------------------------------------

"Be still! Me mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading in a waterfall of creative alternatives."
alabamalawyer

Post by alabamalawyer »

Whistler wrote:Chris, where did you find a glass bottle of the Pinaud Clubman? All I ever see is the plastic bottles.

If for any reason you break up the lot's I will take that glass bottle of the PC.

Regards,
Marty
I picked it up off Ebay. I bought it for the glass bottle, as I like that over the plastic.
Chris
ridgerunner

Post by ridgerunner »

Chris,

I will purchase the Classics.

Ridgerunner