WTB: Pen's Blenheim Bouquet EDT spray

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Kyle76

WTB: Pen's Blenheim Bouquet EDT spray

Post by Kyle76 »

Or, what's the best USA source? Is it really necessary to spend ~$100 for this product in the US of A?
Jim
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

PM sent
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Czech & Speake, H.L. Thater, Mergress, Rocnel, Boellis Panama,Castle Forbes, Asylum Shave Works and more.

- Phil
Kyle76

Post by Kyle76 »

PM helpful for buying new. Thanks, Bullgoose. Anyone have a used bottle to sell?
Jim
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

A reviewer on a retail site said:

"Giving it a neutral strictly for compostion, it would be a thumbs down on wearability. Kind of a funky lemon meets Halls cough drops kind of scent. Could not think of a proper time to wear this beside being home in bed with bronchitis!"

Then why is it so popular?
(Sorry if this is the wrong section for this kind of post.)
_______
John
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

Maybe the reviewer was an Osage rub man. 8) I like the Blenheim scent as a shave soap and an aftershave splash. If it is good enough for Winston Churchill, it is good enough for me. :D
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Czech & Speake, H.L. Thater, Mergress, Rocnel, Boellis Panama,Castle Forbes, Asylum Shave Works and more.

- Phil
cjc15153

Post by cjc15153 »

churchilllafemme wrote:A reviewer on a retail site said:

"Giving it a neutral strictly for compostion, it would be a thumbs down on wearability. Kind of a funky lemon meets Halls cough drops kind of scent. Could not think of a proper time to wear this beside being home in bed with bronchitis!"

Then why is it so popular?
(Sorry if this is the wrong section for this kind of post.)
I used to read scent descriptions: by their number and volume they would convince me that my olfactory life was incomplete, and EDT X would make it complete (via UPS ground). My olfactory life remains incomplete.

Remember: Nobody knows anything (except that Yatagan is to be sprayed once, if at all).
--
I am Chris #6. No relation to Nikki.
Kyle76

Post by Kyle76 »

I like it, and I wear it several times a week. I like the citrusy fragrance, and my wife does, too. Some people like Tabac, but I couldn't abide the scent. I like gin. Some people think it tastes like cough medicine. To each his own.
Jim
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Jim, Well you're in pretty exclusive company. According to our Mr. Bargepole, who says he's been close enough to notice, The Duke of Edinburgh is a Blenheim fan. Personally I just love the top notes of Blenheim Bouquet ( which is why it was the first Penhaligon's scent I bought...feverishly checking them all out at the Bergdorf Goodman cologne counter back in '97 or so ). But, unfortunately, as the scent developes ( on me ) I get too much pine and it starts to come across as slightly medicinal. But that's just me, it is undeniably a great classic gentlemen's scent.
Regards,
Gordon
Kyle76

Post by Kyle76 »

Dukes and PM's are great, but Gordon, your imprimatur is good enough for me. Cheers.

PS: a little pine is not frowned upon here in the Tar Heel State.
Jim