FS: Rooney Brushes - ALL SOLD

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
churchilllafemme

FS: Rooney Brushes - ALL SOLD

Post by churchilllafemme »

Clearing out some of the collection, I have 4 Rooney brushes to sell. I'm asking only what I paid for them, and I'll absorb the shipping costs CONUS. If you live outside the U.S. and wish to buy, PM me and we'll discuss it. All the brushes are in beautiful, like-new condition.

SOLD 1) First is a Style 1 Size 3 (Large) Ivory in 3-Band Super, used only 3 times. Knot 26mm, loft 55mm. Asking $105. SOLD

SOLD 2) Next is a Style 3 Size 2 (Medium) Ebony in 3-Band Super, used gently. Knot 24mm, loft 50mm. This has sold for $80-100 on the forums. Asking $80 $75 $70 $65. SOLD for $72

SOLD 3) Next is a Style 3 Size 3 (Large) Ivory in 3-Band Super, used only 3 times. Knot 26mm, loft 64mm. This has sold for $105-110 on the forums. Asking $105 $100 $95 $90. SOLD

SOLD 4) Last is an Emillion Heritage 1 in 2-Band Super, very gently used. Knot 21mm, loft 46mm. This one comes with its original box. This has sold for $100-120 on the forums. Asking $115 $110. SOLD

Thanks.

Addendum: The knot and loft measurements were based on those provided by Classic Shaving. I've eyeballed the brushes and tried to correct the measurements a little bit for these particular brushes.
Last edited by churchilllafemme on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 pm, edited 13 times in total.
_______
John
m3m0ryleak

Post by m3m0ryleak »

PM inquiry sent
Tony

"They say that dreams are growing wild just this side of Burma Shave" - Tom Waits
churchilllafemme

Prices reduced on the remaing brushes. I really can't go any lower.
_______
John
MaxP

Post by MaxP »

I am pleased to see the Emillion has found a new owner. I must've looked at the posting a dozen times.

To the buyer: Enjoy!
Regards,

MaxP

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Abraham Lincoln
churchilllafemme

The Emillion is on its way to Australia today.
_______
John
Baronet

Post by Baronet »

And I am looking forward to it, thanks :D
Regards

Andrew
churchilllafemme

OK, I really want to move these and focus on other brushes, so once again the prices are lower. Final price reduction. If they don't sell now, they go back into my rotation.
_______
John
churchilllafemme

One last attempt. I'm taking a big loss on these. Don't wait for any more price lowering; it's not going to happen. And you'll never find these brushes at lower prices.
_______
John