WTB: Schick Injector L, M, or N

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
iancevans

WTB: Schick Injector L, M, or N

Post by iancevans »

Hi fellows, long time no see. I've been a bit bored (and slightly dissatisfied) lately with my Schick Krona and was reminiscing about my old E-type Injector. I loved that thing, but it was ultimately too aggressive for my face.

So I'm looking to buy one of the later models, which I've never used but understand are more mild. I probably don't have the cash for an N series (judging by the prices they fetch on eBay) but I'd really like one, so feel free to tempt me. If you have a model you don't want to sell but would let me try, that'd be welcome as well in case I need to go eBay hunting.

(Sorry I haven't been around in a while -- grad school sort of took over. Not out yet, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.)
Ian

"Anything less than the best is a felony"
--Vanilla Ice
Tracy

Re: WTB: Schick Injector L, M, or N

Post by Tracy »

I'm totally new to this site but I believe I have a series N shaver and blades that I am prepared to sell. It's in a green blister pack still sealed. Schick injector with 7 blades. I also have 3 packages of 7 blades and 1 package with 11 blades. And one yellow blister pack with razor only. It's hard to find the green pack on line anywhere??? I came across your post while searching.
a-strong

Post by a-strong »

Hi, I PMd you my info. I got a Schick adjustable injector M1, cased, in superb shape. Then I can offer you a PAL injectomatic injector that similar to Schicks but different - also in great shape. If you are interested, send me PM. Yours, Alex.
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Hi Alex and Tracy -

Welcome to SMF!

Ian posted this WTB in 2011. He last visited the forum in 2013, so I don't think he is in the market for an Injector razor at this point.

As such, if you have something to wish to sell here, you need to have 25 posts before you put up an ad for sale. Join in our discussions and you should soon meet this qualification. We look forward to getting to know you and eventually to your posts to sell items.

- Murray