WTT: Computer RAM for...

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Locked
User avatar
SharpSpine
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am
Location: Springfield, TN

WTT: Computer RAM for...

Post by SharpSpine » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 am

Up for your consideration is some computer memory (RAM). I recently upgraded all of my computers and this is the leftover. I've been wanting to try some more soaps as I mainly use creams so I would like to trade the RAM listed below for some soap, or even cream I haven't tried. Just PM me your offer & we'll talk.

Specifications on the RAM: 4 cards - 2 x 512MB; 2 x 1GB
All cards are DDR2 PC2-5300, 200-pin SODIMM
According to the website www.crucial.com the 512MB cards go for $14 each and the 1GB cards go for $15 each. Higher math brings about a total value of $58.

Image

Thank you for your consideration.
> Brian < Shave On & God Bless!!

Mongoose B1 + Hempel Spiral; Feather Pro

User avatar
SharpSpine
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am
Location: Springfield, TN

Post by SharpSpine » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 am

Since noone was offering any brushes I've changed what I'm looking for in return. Make an offer of your shaving software for my RAM.
> Brian < Shave On & God Bless!!

Mongoose B1 + Hempel Spiral; Feather Pro

Crag
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Perris, Ca USA

Re: WTT: Computer RAM for...

Post by Crag » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:16 am

SharpSpine wrote:According to the website www.crucial.com the 512MB cards go for $14 each and the 1GB cards go for $15 each. Higher math brings about a total value of $58.

Thank you for your consideration.
More info is needed here.

What kind of PC were they installed in for example "Dell Notebook 6700"...? People here don't know what the RAM fits, so perhaps a little more info is warranted. There may actually be someone who needs this even though they don't actually know it...

Also value is a very subjective thing...instead of posting a value of what you THINK it's worth, list some stuff you'd trade it for so people who may be interested would make an offer. For instance...I recently traded a Plisson HMW Brush for a New, Old Stock, Yardley Blue Label soap puck, a New Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet, a 75% Castle Forbes old Formulation SC, and a small New Forest Brush, all valued at around $200, even though the Plisson's "value" was $320 according to their website, I feel I got the better deal.

Good luck on your trade.
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson

User avatar
SharpSpine
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am
Location: Springfield, TN

Post by SharpSpine » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 am

That is why I listed the exact specifications of the cards and even gave a website that you can go to that will scan your computer and tell you exactly what you need for that computer. The value I put on it was based off of what new RAM would cost. I didn't put that there as an exact value I'm looking for because these are obviously not new. Just gives someone an idea as value is completely subjective especially with trades.

To answer your question, though I know these cards work in more than just the computers I took them out of, these cards came out of iMacs and a MacBook Pro.
> Brian < Shave On & God Bless!!

Mongoose B1 + Hempel Spiral; Feather Pro

Crag
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Perris, Ca USA

Post by Crag » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 am

Just some friendly advice...

We want to see everything IN the post...We don't want to have to go searching the internet... Make a list....you get more bees with honey than with specifications...
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson

User avatar
SharpSpine
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am
Location: Springfield, TN

Post by SharpSpine » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:43 am

LOL, so you think I'm supposed to list EVERY computer that uses that specific memory card. Do you not see the absurdity of that request?
> Brian < Shave On & God Bless!!

Mongoose B1 + Hempel Spiral; Feather Pro

Crag
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Perris, Ca USA

Post by Crag » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:07 pm

I did not mean make a list of all the computers they fit in...I meant make a list of what you will trade for them. :roll:

I was happy you said MAC, because mine needed RAM...I was waiting for your list, to see if I had anything you were interested in.

All you needed to do was be friendly, but since you insulted me I'll pass.

Good luck with your trade.
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson

User avatar
SharpSpine
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am
Location: Springfield, TN

Post by SharpSpine » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:31 pm

You must not know much about computer RAM. If I just said Mac then I'd be cutting out a lot of people who could still use this. Those who know how to upgrade RAM want/need specifications, not a list. If you were interested in the RAM I seriously suggest you just take your Mac to the genius bar & let them do it for you. Leave the home upgrades to those who understand the necessity of these specifications. Please don't hurt your Mac!

As far as a list of wants, I left it open on purpose so that I could work with people in private. It's called flexibility. Since there are so many soaps I haven't tried it is more logical to leave it open-ended instead of trying to list tons of different products.

Good day, I said good day!
> Brian < Shave On & God Bless!!

Mongoose B1 + Hempel Spiral; Feather Pro

Crag
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Perris, Ca USA

Post by Crag » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:40 pm

SharpSpine wrote:You must not know much about computer RAM. If I just said Mac then I'd be cutting out a lot of people who could still use this. Those who know how to upgrade RAM want/need specifications, not a list. If you were interested in the RAM I seriously suggest you just take your Mac to the genius bar & let them do it for you. Leave the home upgrades to those who understand the necessity of these specifications. Please don't hurt your Mac!

As far as a list of wants, I left it open on purpose so that I could work with people in private. It's called flexibility. Since there are so many soaps I haven't tried it is more logical to leave it open-ended instead of trying to list tons of different products.

Good day, I said good day!
Are you 13?
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson

User avatar
SharpSpine
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am
Location: Springfield, TN

Post by SharpSpine » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Crag wrote:I did not mean make a list of all the computers they fit in...I meant make a list of what you will trade for them. :roll:
Perhaps you should have been clearer by communicating in complete sentences.
Crag wrote:All you needed to do was be friendly, but since you insulted me I'll pass.
You insulted yourself by trying to tell me that specifications for the RAM isn't important and that listing computers they fit in is better. My main concern now is for the safety of your Mac!
> Brian < Shave On & God Bless!!

Mongoose B1 + Hempel Spiral; Feather Pro

User avatar
SharpSpine
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am
Location: Springfield, TN

Post by SharpSpine » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Crag wrote:Are you 13?
If I am, then I'm even ahead of Doogie Howser's accomplishments!
> Brian < Shave On & God Bless!!

Mongoose B1 + Hempel Spiral; Feather Pro

Crag
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Perris, Ca USA

Post by Crag » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:47 pm

:-({|=
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson

User avatar
SharpSpine
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am
Location: Springfield, TN

Post by SharpSpine » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Crag wrote::-({|=
You call me immature yet you only reply with an emoticon. You're hilarious! Keep them coming, I'm having a lot of fun with you.
> Brian < Shave On & God Bless!!

Mongoose B1 + Hempel Spiral; Feather Pro

User avatar
drmoss_ca
Admin
Posts: 9447
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:39 pm

Post by drmoss_ca » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Enough of this childish nonsense!

Thread locked. Bans come next.....

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace

Locked