FS: Huge box/lot of goodies

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Hodari D.

FS: Huge box/lot of goodies

Post by Hodari D. »

Only the T&H brush and T&H cream remain. Offering the pair for $90 shipped.

LOT SPLIT. SEE POST BELOW FOR DETAILS.

In an effort to further thin down my 'den' I have the following items for your consideration. I flirted with the idea of doing the mystery box thing, but I think I'd want to know what I was buying, so I will itemize the items in the lot. These items are offered as a lot only. Payment via paypal and the price includes Continental U.S. shipping via USPS priiority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. The price indicated represents the total cost of all items discounted by 20%. Purchased separately, these items would cost over $225. I am offering this lot for $180, which includes the cost of shipping. Unless noted otherwise, items come without boxes. I linked some of the items that I thought people may not know what they look like. I will probably toss in some extras or samples. I will try and get up a picture of the lot tonight. Please pm me with questions or interest. Thanks for looking.

The Lot
Truefitt & Hill branded Rooney Syle 1 Size 2 in bone - Silvertip - used once (lathered twice) (with box) http://www.truefittandhill.com/detail_00275__19.html
Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street shaving cream tub - used maybe once if at all
Truefitt & Hill Ultimate Comfort shaving cream tub - used once (with box)
Geo. F. Trumper Limes shaving cream tube - new/sealed
Six (6) Arko shaving soap sticks - new
Speick aftershave lotion - new (with box)
Booster Oriental Spice aftershave - used once
Edwin Jagger black porcelain shaving mug - like new http://www.amazon.com/Edwin-Jagger-T.../dp/B000FIH8XO
Proraso shaving soap aloe & green tea (white) - used several times. I puchased it used but there appears to be at least 80% left.
Queen Charlotte Soaps Esquire shaving cream - nice scent - used about 3 times
Last edited by Hodari D. on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Best,
Scott
funkthulhu

Post by funkthulhu »

Makes me wish I hadn't just paid rent!
"Ph'nglui nglw'nafh Funkthulhu R'lincoln wgah'nagl shavagn"

In his house in Lincoln, Funkthulhu is shaving. . .
Hodari D.

Post by Hodari D. »

I'm reducing the price of the lot to $165. If noone pounces, I'm going to split up the items but the prices will then probably go up + the cost of shipping multiple items instead of one package is more, so he's your chance for a great deal!
Best,
Scott
Baloosh

Post by Baloosh »

Hodari D. wrote:I'm reducing the price of the lot to $165. If noone pounces, I'm going to split up the items but the prices will then probably go up + the cost of shipping multiple items instead of one package is more, so he's your chance for a great deal!
If/when it splits, dibs on the Speick splash and QCS Esquire soap.
Jason

Post by Silb3r »

If/when this gets split I'd like dibs on the GFT limes SC!
Hodari D.

Re: FS: Huge box/lot of goodies

Post by Hodari D. »

Noone bought the lot, so i'm offering individual items for sale. Priced to go and prices include continental U.S. shipping. I would prefer that multiple items be purchased. I will try and knock down the price on multiple item purchases. Payment via paypal please. Let me know if you have any questions.

The List
Truefitt & Hill branded Rooney Syle 1 Size 2 in bone - Silvertip - used once (lathered twice) (with box) $80 http://www.truefittandhill.com/detail_00275__19.html
Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street shaving cream tub - used maybe once if at all - $15
Truefitt & Hill Ultimate Comfort shaving cream tub - used once (with box) - $25
Geo. F. Trumper Limes shaving cream tube - new/sealed - $20 - sold
Six (6) Arko shaving soap sticks - new - $8 spoken for
Speick aftershave lotion - new (with box) - $15 spoken for
Booster Oriental Spice aftershave - used once - $10
Edwin Jagger black porcelain shaving mug - like new - $25 http://www.amazon.com/Edwin-Jagger-T.../dp/B000FIH8XO
Proraso shaving soap aloe & green tea (white) - used several times. I puchased it used but there appears to be at least 80% left. - $8
Queen Charlotte Soaps Esquire shaving cream - nice scent - used about 3 times - $18 spoken for
Last edited by Hodari D. on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Best,
Scott
Brodychild

Post by Brodychild »

PM sent on Arko.
Thanks
Cheers Andrew
Hodari D.

Post by Hodari D. »

Only the T&H brush and T&H cream remain. Offering the pair for $90 shipped.
Best,
Scott
Hodari D.

Post by Hodari D. »

Down to $80 for both the brush and cream!
Best,
Scott
Hodari D.

Post by Hodari D. »

I'd still like to sell these (Truefitt & Hill brush and cream). $75 obo!
Best,
Scott