WTB: Somerset Simpsons

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
churchilllafemme

WTB: Somerset Simpsons

Post by churchilllafemme »

Just my monthly reminder that I would like to buy Somerset Simpson brushes, preferably Best or Super. I'm especially looking for 50s Series, Dukes (any size), Emperor 2 or 3, PJ1, Polo 10, Tulip 1 or 2, and Wee Scot. If you sell me your Somersets, you won't have to see these ads any more!

Thanks.
_______
John
paddy

Post by paddy »

are you going for the collection of every model in the somerset catalogue?!
Remember: this is all just wasted time and lives talking nonsense to strangers about pieces of metal, hair and chemical compounds.
churchilllafemme

paddy wrote:are you going for the collection of every model in the somerset catalogue?!
That would be ideal. And in every hair ever offered, Pure, Best, Super, and Extra Super (Manchurian). And I'll have to buy another house in which to store them all.
_______
John
AABCDS

Post by AABCDS »

churchilllafemme wrote:That would be ideal. And in every hair ever offered, Pure, Best, Super, and Extra Super (Manchurian). And I'll have to buy another house in which to store them all.
Does that mean we will see a "WTB: House" thread in the future? :D
- James
WTT: My Semogue 2011 LE Badger 1 #70 for #62
churchilllafemme

AABCDS wrote:
churchilllafemme wrote:That would be ideal. And in every hair ever offered, Pure, Best, Super, and Extra Super (Manchurian). And I'll have to buy another house in which to store them all.
Does that mean we will see a "WTB: House" thread in the future? :D
Right. "Have no money after buying brushes. Need cheap end-of-the-road trailer home. Must be double wide."
_______
John
M6Classic
Location: Not as near Colonial Drug as when they were at Harvard Square, but near enough.

Post by M6Classic »

churchilllafemme wrote:
paddy wrote:are you going for the collection of every model in the somerset catalogue?!
That would be ideal. And in every hair ever offered, Pure, Best, Super, and Extra Super (Manchurian). And I'll have to buy another house in which to store them all.
What about the elephant ivory handles?

Buzz
Blue As A Jewel

Post by Blue As A Jewel »

churchilllafemme wrote:
You can move in with Dr.P afterwards... :lol:
- Ravi -

You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him. Trust me.