Saving for a Cobra Classic

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
itsmedave

Saving for a Cobra Classic

Post by itsmedave »

After reading Brothers thread on the Cobra Classic, I have decided that I must have one, and for me to have one, I must sell a few items. All items will ship the next business day with tracking. I'm looking for a Cobra Classic and a Schick Adjustable Injector M

New Forest Tubby 2 $60
Great brush, but I enjoy my Chubby 2 more. Used at max 10 times and hasn’t lost a hair. It's a lather monster.

Gillette New and Gillette Old Type Combo $25 SOLD
The New is in great shape and the Old Type is more user grade with quite of bit of the lacquer gone off the top. Good opportunity for a shaver that’s new to open combs to try both.

1976 Black Beauty Gillette Super Adjustable $22 SOLD
Has a scratch on the head but cleaned up pretty well.

1973 Black Handled SuperSpeed T2 $18 SOLD
Cleaned up nicely.

3 No Date Code Superspeeds $12 apiece or all 3 for $30 shipped SOLD
These three looked horrible when I got them, but they look pretty sharp now.

1973 Gillette Black Beauty Super Adjustable with a 47 Gillette Milord $30
Great shape 1973 T3 with a 1947 Gillette Milord. A lot of the lacquer is gone on it, so it’s a throw in with the Black Beauty. SOLD

Vulfix 404 “The Grosvenor” Mixed Badger and Boar with box $25
Great brush, magnificent handle, but doesn’t get much use over my Simpsons Badgers and Omega Boars SOLD
Last edited by itsmedave on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
texquill

Post by texquill »

Although I don't have a "need" for any of the great items you're offering, I thoroughly support the reason for the sale. I've been using my Cobra Classic exclusively for three years, and I'm still convinced it's the best thing since sliced bread!
Ken