SOLD: The Great Pomade Adventure (FS: Two Lots)

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
SurfFisherman
Bargain Detector

SOLD: The Great Pomade Adventure (FS: Two Lots)

Post by SurfFisherman »

Hello Gents-

After reading several threads here and elsewhere on the web, I embarked on a pomade journey last year. I have since found a few products that I like best and that work best for me and I am hoping my acquired collection can now aid one of you in your search!

I have the following lots of pomades (and one gel) for sale:

SOLD Lot #1 - $23 shipped CONUS
- Suavecito, 4oz (95% remaining). A water-soluble pomade with great hold, similar to a traditional pomade. Some people say it smells like Bay Rum, others say Coca-Cola... I think the fragrance is more like a "marine" cologne. Ask around, it's awesome stuff!
- Monkey Brains Grease Monkey, 4oz (90% remaining). Discontinued. A water-soluble pomade with very good hold. It is the best bang-for-the-buck product I found. I think the the fragrance is a combination of grape and citrus... My girlfriend says that this one smells the best!
- Sweet Georgia Brown purple can, 4oz (99% remaining). A water-based pomade that does contain some petrolatum. It washes out in one shot, but not as easily as Suavecito or Grease Monkey. It has a light fragrance of fresh mixed berries... In a really good way!
- Sweet Georgia Brown red can, 4oz (15% remaining). This is NOT water-soluble and takes me two washes to completely remove. Without a doubt, this is the best smelling hair product I have ever experienced... A vanilla/creme brulee combination that is totally addictive!
- Clubman Styling Gel, 16oz (80% remaining). A water-based gel with the Clubman scent that we all know and love. It has medium hold, but I prefer something a little stronger. This is a great product for those days you want something mellower than pomade!

SOLD Lot #2 - $23 shipped CONUS
- 6 tubs of Monkey Brains Grease Monkey, 4oz each (all unused). I bought out the remaining inventory at my local CVS when I heard Monkey Brains was going out of business, but I simply have too much. I paid $3.99 plus tax per tub.

SOLD Both Lots for $40 shipped CONUS

These products are all in EXCELLENT condition and have been meticulously maintained. If you do some digging, you will see that they all have been favorably reviewed. There's no junk here, I just need to make room in the medicine cabinet. (For more shaving stuff, of course!) :lol:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris G
New York City