3P shaving soap for postage only

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
brothers

3P shaving soap for postage only

Post by brothers »

This is a 4 ounce bar from Connaught. I see that I won't be using it. Nice almond fragrance, all veggie recipe, I lathered it once and it did great. $3 to cover CONUS shipping. Paypal. Please send PM.

Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Falconer

Post by Falconer »

pm sent
brothers

Post by brothers »

Welcome to SMF Falconer. You have a PM from me in response to yours.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Congrats Falconer! It's a nice croap.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
brothers

Post by brothers »

Just in case the gentleman who first responded doesn't resume communications (but I really hope he does) maybe someone should make a backup claim for this nice Itallian soap that's looking for a new home. I'll wait a couple more days before I decide if he's abandoned his claim. Best regards, Falconer. Please respond.
Gary

george

Post by george »

pm sent
-Michael
brothers

Post by brothers »

Several backup pms have been received. I'll wait two days for Falconer to respond, then it'll go to the next person in line. Thanks guys.
Gary

Falconer

Post by Falconer »

Falconer has responded.
Thanks, Gary!

:)
Daren
brothers

Post by brothers »

Thanks Daren. Please let us know how the soap works for you. Again, welcome to SMF! We're looking forward to chatting with you.
Gary

Falconer

Post by Falconer »

Thanks, Gary, for the welcome to SMF.

I'm afraid I'm already getting into the "Acquisition Disorder" phase of this. Spending time on this forum only makes it worse-I want to try some of everything that you're all talking about. I definitely need to add some brushes...and more soaps...and a scuttle...and ...

:wink:
Daren