Giant aftershave lot

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
insomniac

Giant aftershave lot

Post by insomniac »

I have a fine selection of aftershaves available for you gents. Since I wear cologne, I generally wear only unscented or lightly scented aftershave nowadays.

1) Osage Rub, a legendary mentholated aftershave that is terrific during the dog days of summer. This is probably 95% of how much was in the container when I bought it.
2) Pinaud Clubman, a wetshaver staple. Barely used.
3) Pinaud Special Reserve, a kind of leather-whiskey scent. Barely used.
4) Floid Suave, from Spain. Another (European) wetshaver classic. I'm guessing 90% used.
5) Pinaud Eau de Quinine. Technically hair tonic but used by many as an aftershave.
6) Ogallala Bay Rum and Sandalwood. Very nice stuff, this is a sample size bottle that probably has ~60% left.
7) TOBS Victorian Lime. Excellent, excellent lime that lasts much longer than GFT, T&H, etc. 70% full.
8 ) Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum. Barely used.
9) La Toja, another wetshaving classic. 80% full.

I'd like $85 for the entire lot, which includes shipping. CONUS only.

I know some people may only want a few bottles, but I'd like to try to sell all of this as a lot to save on shipping first. If I decide to parcel it out, I will let you know.
m3m0ryleak

Post by m3m0ryleak »

Should you parcel out, I'd be interested in the TOBS Victorian Lime[/i]
Tony

"They say that dreams are growing wild just this side of Burma Shave" - Tom Waits
rickboone

Post by rickboone »

And, should you part it out, I'd be interested in knowing what you'd want for everything NOT in plastic bottles.
TommyDawg

Post by TommyDawg »

Ditto. I'd be interested in one or two singles, if you split them...Tom
insomniac

Post by insomniac »

rickboone wrote:And, should you part it out, I'd be interested in knowing what you'd want for everything NOT in plastic bottles.
$50 for the lot, shipped.