FS / FT Blades galore!

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Crag

FS / FT Blades galore!

Post by Crag »

For Sale or Trade I have:
Box of 100 Astra SP's - $9.75 shipped CONUS
90-Personna Lab Blues - $12 Shipped CONUS
60-Astra Super Stainless Blue Pack - $10 Shipped CONUS

TRADED - 112-Gillette 7oclock Black Super Platinum (16-7packs) - $45 Shipped CONUS - I'll straight trade these for 100 Medical Prep Personna Blades

I'm trading for Personna Medical "For Hospital Use" blades, AKA Personna Medical Prep. Personna Part Number is 74-0002, NOT the Lab Blues. I'm also interested in Al Raz Goodfellas Shave Cream & Balm.

PM with interest. PayPal or Money Order, but I won't ship until it clears my account.

Thanks,

Matt
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson
The_Metatron

Re: FS / FT Blades galore!

Post by The_Metatron »

Crag, I am interested in the Astra SP blades. My address is APO, which is a conus zip code. We're you using USPS to ship? Or, can you?
"The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts... This you can trust."
Crag

Post by Crag »

Sure. Pm me your address and I'll see where the rate is vs. what I figured in for shipping.
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson
The_Metatron

Post by The_Metatron »

Got them, Crag. Tried one of the Astra stainless blades you threw in, with good results.

We're set now for blades! Thanks.
"The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts... This you can trust."