Pen's BB Cream & EdT, Rotbart *REDUCED*

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
greyhawk

Pen's BB Cream & EdT, Rotbart *REDUCED*

Post by greyhawk »

Greetings, gentlemen!
All prices include CONUS shipping w/Delivery Confirmation. Payment via PayPal, please (no eChecks). Insurance is extra and buyer assumes risk of loss without it.

Blenheim Bouquet EdT and Shaving Cream
A chance to sample this historic scent without breaking the bank. The cream is an excellent performer. The EdT is as shown (the bottle is the large 100ml/3.4oz) and I would estimate the Shaving Cream at 75%. $54 for both now $49

Rotbart
Overall, it looks pretty decent and shiny, but it does have some flaws. The plating is uneven, and there is some loss on one side of the head and the top of the baseplate. I'm quite sure the handle is aluminum. It's a 2-piece razor, but you can pull the bottom piece out if you try (although it tightens and works perfectly). Asking less than what I paid ...$25 now $22
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

J. Peterman Cologne and After Shave Balm *SOLD*
Levels are as marked in photo with the pink lines. This is a very nice traditional scent. Both for $18. *SOLD*

Endymion Cologne *SOLD*
50ml/1.7oz bottle. I paid $80 plus tax at a Pen's boutique. One of my absolute favorites…but I also have a 100ml bottle so will never go through it all. $45
*SOLD*
greyhawk

Re: Pen's BB Cream & EdT, Rotbart *REDUCED*

Post by greyhawk »

Endymion and J. Peterman sold. Thanks to the buyers and SMF!

Prices reduced on Blenheim Bouquet and Rotbart.