A FEW ODDS & ENDS...

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
F.W. Fitch

A FEW ODDS & ENDS...

Post by F.W. Fitch »

Hello.

I want to sell off a few items I don't use. Therefore: I have a Simpson "Eagle" (3) size shave brush. It is a pre-Vulfix one and has been used about half-a-dozen times. In it's orig. box. Next, I have a Trumper "Warwick" razor handle for Sensor carts. It is stainless steel & gold accented new in Trumper box. They were beautifully made, hefty handles that are no longer found for a classy cart shaver. I have two, so one goes.

I also want to include a never-used pot of Truefitt & Hill Rose shaving cream, as I just have too many. Also, I include a new refill of Trumper Sandalwood hard shave soap. I will toss in a Schick N injector razor for 'kicks.'

All these items ,including domestic shipping for $135.00. I will ship international at actual cost of shipping.

PM if any interest. Thank you Fitch
lakrismay

Re: A FEW ODDS & ENDS...

Post by lakrismay »

Sending a PM has been challenging the last few times I tried and same again today. So will ask here instead.

I am interested in buying but was curious about the grade of hair on the Eagle 3. Also a few pics of the brush will be very helpful. Thank You!
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

As far as I can recall the old Simpson Eagle brushes were only offered in 'Pure Badger'. But hopefully you already got your answer from Fitch.
Regards,
Gordon
texquill

Post by texquill »

There was a "special" Eagle 3 made for members of another forum in best about 3-4 years ago (post somerset) - with that exception, I believe all other G3s were made in pure. Eagle 1 and Eagle 2 were both made in pure and best varieties.
Ken
F.W. Fitch

Post by F.W. Fitch »

That's right Gordon & Tex...the pre-Vulfix Simpson models only offered in 'Pure' grading were: Beaufort - Eagle - Rover {and oddly their giant display brush} The Samson.

Their least expensive brush was The "Special" offered in Pure or Best. It came in one size though. Even in 'Best' The Special was about $30 less than the above Eagle 3. They retailed for about $55 and an Eagle size (3) $85.

The "Warwick" razor handles retailed in Trumper's Jermyn St. Shop for $70 when they were produced. A pot of Truefitt & Hill retails for $30. Anyone notice my price for this lot, including s/h, instead of the Pure hair of the brush?

Therefore: Until 12PM Monday - Pacific Time (I offer this lot for $125.00)... if still no taker... then I keep everything for myself to use guilt free.

Fitch
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

That Fitch!....what a guy! In truth though, this is a good buy for anyone interested in some genuine quality kit. Those 'Warwick' handles were very nicely done....but not being a cartridge guy....
Regards,
Gordon