WTT: Strop Shoppe Baker Street

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
LookingGlass

WTT: Strop Shoppe Baker Street

Post by LookingGlass »

To preface this post, I am currently using TOBS (Avocado, Eton College, Mr. Taylors, Shaving Shop), Proraso (Red/Blue Tube, Red/White Tub), Cyril Salter Rose, Mystic Water Bay Rum, Tabac, 3P, and Mitchells Wool Fat.

The Strop Shoppe soap is equal to any of these soaps. Amazingly thick, slick, comfortable lather that "explodes" off of the brush. Coupled with a great scent, this soap is second to none. I am not sure how they do it, but this soap can be model for others to follow.

I want to trade a sample of the Strop Shoppe for a sample of Jabonman. In the past, I have ordered a soap only to find out it does not work for me. I either PIF it or sell it for, mostly, for less than what I paid. Based on this, and reading posts on the Jabonman soap, I want the opportunity to try the Jabonman before purchasing a full tub.

Please let me know if you are interested. I have screw top containers in which I can package the Baker Street. Your favorable consideration is appreciated. Please PM if you are interested. Thanks very much.