11th National Shaving Collectibles Meeting

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
robert-00

Post by robert-00 »

I am posting this message on behalf of Jerry Rosenthal, who has organized this meeting for the past decade.

--------------

To: Fellow Collectors of Shaving Memorabilia and those with an insatiable thirst for all things shaving related,

Just a Reminder! The 11th National Shaving Collectibles Meeting will be here before long - October 11-12, in West Chester, Ohio. A special Early Bird Registration fee of $59 is available only until July 31, 2014, - a little over 4 weeks away. Full information about the meeting and a Registration Form may be found at the following link:

http://www.razormeeting.com.

At the bottom of this link, I have reinserted the link to all of the photos from the 2013 meeting, a combined meeting with the National Shaving Mug Collectors Association.

Mini-Talks, a new feature of the meeting this year, will be for very, very short presentations - approximately 10-15 minutes in length. These presentations can cover such topics as: an unusual item or items in your collection for which input is sought; an interesting experience when searching for shaving collectibles; little known facts about a company that produced razors, mugs, stroppers, blades, etc. The 15 minute time-period should include a talk of maybe 5-10 minutes, with questions and discussion for the remaining time. Please let me know if we can count on you for this new feature. If you need more information, just let me know.
It's time to think seriously again about attending this wonderful meeting and to be finalizing your plans

Jerry Rosenthal <quailrunner@cinci.rr.com>