SOLD FS: Three Semogue Brushes

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
LookingGlass

SOLD FS: Three Semogue Brushes

Post by LookingGlass »

I want to clear the den of three Semogue badger brushes. These are wonderful, excellent quality brushes. Hand-made in Portugal. All are in excellent condition. All are wonderful to use; feels great on the face. Beautiful wood handles. Nice ergonomics – feels good in hand.

I want to sell as a lot. US $90.00 shipped CONUS; USPS Priority. I will include a fresh pack of Mike’s Barbershop shave soap and 25 Voskhod blades. Please, no trades.

Semogue 2015 Silvertip Shaving Brush. Filled with silvertip badger hair; amazingly buttery soft but still has a nice backbone; great lather with soaps (hard and soft) and creams. Face, bowl, or scuttle lather.
Handle Height: 57mm
Loft Height: 54mm
Knot Diameter: 21mm

Semogue 2020 Pure/Super Badger. Filled with pure and super badger hair. Great lather with soaps (hard and soft) and creams. Face, bowl, or scuttle lather.
Loft Height: 54mm
Knot Diameter: 22mm

Semogue 2010 Pure Badger Shaving Brush. Great lather with soaps (hard and soft) and creams. Face, bowl, or scuttle lather.
Loft Height: 53mm
Knot Diameter: 22mm

Your favorable consideration is appreciated. Please let me know if additional info is needed.

Thanks very much!!!!!!
Ed
Attachments
3 Semogues_FS.jpg
3 Semogues_FS.jpg (165.59 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
LookingGlass

Re: SOLD FS: Three Semogue Brushes

Post by LookingGlass »

SOLD. Mods please archive. Tks...Ed