Aftershave Sample Trading

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
das234

Aftershave Sample Trading

Post by das234 »

I really like to sample aftershave samples before I commit $$ and storage space to buying a full bottle. If I don't like the sample, I'm not stuck with a $20+ bottle of aftershave. I know that some samples are available from manufacturers or vendors but the selection is very limited. I'm sure I'm not alone.

I'd like to explore the idea of an aftershave sample buy/sell/trade network. With enough participants, we ought to be able to build a pretty substantial selection of samples. I know that small (15ml) glass bottles are available from amazon (and other places) for under $1 https://www.amazon.com/Set-15ml-essenti ... ottle&th=1 so it should be feasible to offer samples of most AS for around $3-5 or trade.

If anyone is interested in this or knows of something like it already in place, let me know.
Dave
brothers

Re: Aftershave Sample Trading

Post by brothers »

There used to be a few guys to be found among the various shaving forums that deal in samples, or participate in groups similar to what you have suggested. However, there is a vendor LuckyScent who routinely offers usably-sized samples of his various products for about $4 plus postage. They deal mainly in the higher priced well known fragrances, so the $4 sample is an excellent way to try before buying.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444