SOLD: Vintage Aramis JHL Aftershave

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
churchilllafemme

SOLD: Vintage Aramis JHL Aftershave

Post by churchilllafemme »

This vintage Aramis JHL splash aftershave is no longer available retail. The scent was created by Estee Lauder for her husband, whose initials were JHL. The bottle was supposedly inpired by the shape of his favored cognac, and the original box design was based on his favorite smoking jacket. It is an Oriental fragrance launched in 1982. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, orange, and aldehydes; heart notes are carnation, cinnamon, fir, jasmine, ylang-ylang, and rose; base notes are labdanum, vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood, amber, and musk. It is very soothing, but just a touch too sweet for me. This is very large 150ml bottle, which has been used only a handful of times, with 95+% remaining. The aftershave is very difficult to find, and when it is offered the cost has been $150-250. This one is yours for $65 Priority shipping to CONUS only. SOLD
ImageImageImage
_______
John
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: SOLD: Vintage Aramis JHL Aftershave

Post by fallingwickets »

totally off topic, but the new(?) avatar is fantastic =D> :D

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
churchilllafemme

Re: SOLD: Vintage Aramis JHL Aftershave

Post by churchilllafemme »

fallingwickets wrote:totally off topic, but the new(?) avatar is fantastic =D> :D

clive
That's Churchy LaFemme, my favorite character from the old Walt Kelly comic strip Pogo and the source of my username.
_______
John