SOLD: Gillette Super Adjustable - new in case

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
brothers

SOLD: Gillette Super Adjustable - new in case

Post by brothers »

This long handle Black Beauty has the black blade tray and vertical knurling. This puts it in the range of 1977 - 1981. Never opened. The original price sticker ($3.35) and original packaging perforations on the back are completely intact. $95 includes Conus Priority USPS insured shipping. Paypal. Please send PM.

Last edited by brothers on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
blantyre

Re: FS: Gillette Super Adjustable - new in case

Post by blantyre »

That's lovely - a great catch for someone. Interesting that they give the length in mm on the packet and to the nearest 1/2 mm! When did we go metric? I'd call it about 4 1/2 inches myself.
Rick
brothers

Re: SOLD: Gillette Super Adjustable - new in case

Post by brothers »

The razor is SOLD.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
jar

Re: FS: Gillette Super Adjustable - new in case

Post by jar »

blantyre wrote:That's lovely - a great catch for someone. Interesting that they give the length in mm on the packet and to the nearest 1/2 mm! When did we go metric? I'd call it about 4 1/2 inches myself.
There was a real push towards metric about the same time; remember all the speed limit signs in both MPH and KPH and the same with distances. It was wen the speedo in the car firts showed up with two bands.