Very Old Stock Feather Hi-Stainless DE Blades - Boxes of 250 for $45 - free USA shipping

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Very Old Stock Feather Hi-Stainless DE Blades - Boxes of 250 for $45 - free USA shipping

Post by Pauldog »

These stainless Feather double edge blades are very old stock, and got very good reviews here when I was selling them some years ago. There was some question about whether they are platinum coated, but they shaved no worse (or only a tiny bit worse) than Feather blades known to be platinum.

I have them in boxes of 250, and I'm willing to break them up into smaller lots, though I'd prefer to sell whole boxes. $45 a box is less than what I was selling them for back then. This price includes USA shipping.

You can mail payment, or use Paypal. I think you can use a credit card through Paypal even if you don't have an account with them.

Cost is somewhat more outside the USA. I'll need to look up exact cost and give you a quote if I get a foreign order. A full box of 250 weighs about 8 oz. I know the minimum USPS charge for foreign shipping has gone up quite a bit - it's at least $14 to send a light package to Europe.
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Re: Very Old Stock Feather Hi-Stainless DE Blades - Boxes of 250 for $45

Post by Pauldog »

Here's what the blades look like:
Attachments
Feather Blade.jpg
Feather Blade.jpg (68.34 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

NOTE THE PRICE REDUCTION

Post by Pauldog »

Adding this to bump it and reduce price.

I'm willing to sell small quantities, but the price will be higher - about 25¢ each, plus shipping.