Blade swap, anyone?

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Gene

Blade swap, anyone?

Post by Gene »

Morning all ... I bought a 20-count box of the Kai Captain mild artist blades. I was hoping they would be as sharp as the Feather blades I normally use, but maybe smoother in my black aluminum General razor. In a classic YMMV they are not for me.

So, I have a new-ish pack with 19 blades. Anybody want to swap them for the Feather Pro blades? Or maybe the Schick version? Or a combo of both?

Thanks.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Re: Blade swap, anyone?

Post by Sam »

I have five pack boxes of the Green 7 o'clock if you want to trade a pack of 5 of mine for five of yours. Just stick them in the envelope if you want and we can swaps addresses. I'm growing a beard presently so a blade lasts me a month.
Gene

Re: Blade swap, anyone?

Post by Gene »

Morning Sam ... Thanks for the response, but I was looking for a swap for single edge blades. I will just mark the experience up to another YMMV moment and move on.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore