INDEPENDENCE DAY GIFT EXCHANGE / ASSIGNMENTS SENT!

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Kalypso
Poster of Easy Virtue

I think......

Post by Kalypso »

Now that we have a list...we should all send everyone on it a bottle of scotch. After we get that, THEN we should go shopping.
"I want my money back for this suit. You're nancy-boy cream leaked all over the pockets -- Suits ruined.".....Kenny Banya

Some call me Doug.....

http://www.modelplace.com/?op=member&id=3448
KC_Dave

Post by KC_Dave »

The cashier at Wal*Mart looked at me kind of funny when I bought 28 cans of Barbasol

just kidding
Ben

Post by Ben »

Gentlemen,

A week has passed since I sent you your targets for the gift exchange. I hope you've all had a chance to do some research and begin shopping!

8)
Hell-bent ... hell-bent for Feather!

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
— Dr. Gonzo, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
KC_Dave

Post by KC_Dave »

I'm shipping my targeted recipient’s gift either tomorrow or Monday.

Research?... I don't need no stinking research :)

All kidding aside, I tried to find something very unique and fun.

One small detail that I thought of while shopping is that it might be a bad idea to send any soaps that might melt this time of year :shock:

Dave
Ben

Post by Ben »

You're a quick one. :lol:

It's nice to hear that this event is underway!

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
khari

Post by khari »

Research completed, just waiting for the items to arrive!
Ben

Post by Ben »

Wonderful! =D> \:D/

12345Michael54321

Post by 12345Michael54321 »

Just received word that the final item I'm including in the package is currently making its way to me via UPS, and is due to arrive by Friday. I just hope the onion & garlic scented shaving cream ("the rich, luxurious cream of England's finest shaving products, combined with the enticing aroma of a warm, Sunday morning Everything Bagel, fresh from Saul's Deli") isn't adversely affected by the heat.

So tell me, why is it that I can have a 4th of July shaving surprise gift package ready to go by early June, yet I never seem to get squared away on Christmas presents without making a desperate visit to the shopping mall on the afternoon of December 24th?
Ben

Post by Ben »

12345Michael54321 wrote:So tell me, why is it that I can have a 4th of July shaving surprise gift package ready to go by early June, yet I never seem to get squared away on Christmas presents without making a desperate visit to the shopping mall on the afternoon of December 24th?
Because you have your priorities straight! :lol:

Speaking of which, I just ordered some of the goods that will be going to my victim.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

Purchase has been finalised. Now do we go for the manly wrapping? (Sports page and duct tape) Or do we go the fru fru way? Useless bag with crappy rope handles and shreaded crap in it? Hmmmm I will ponder this while the intended twists in the wind! Or maybe I will just drop it in the mail tomorrow or Friday so they get it soon.
Red Bob

Post by Red Bob »

Remind me, gents...............are we supposed to remain anonymous to our giftee?

:?: :?: :?:

I couldn't remember and am too lazy to retro search and such.

Thanks be unto ye!

RB
“When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.” Viktor Frankl

Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

RWelch76 wrote:Remind me, gents...............are we supposed to remain anonymous to our giftee?

:?: :?: :?:

I couldn't remember and am too lazy to retro search and such.

Thanks be unto ye!

RB
I'm guessing the return address on the outside of the package would be a dead giveaway. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ben

Post by Ben »

Wow! The stuff I ordered Wednesday showed up on my doorstep on Thursday! I'm putting the package together now and will send soon.

Ben

Post by Ben »

RWelch76 wrote:Remind me, gents...............are we supposed to remain anonymous to our giftee?
It'd be nice to keep that information quiet -- just for the sake of fun. You Feel free to put your screen name and/or real name in the package.

KC_Dave

Post by KC_Dave »

KC_Dave wrote:I'm shipping my targeted recipient’s gift either tomorrow or Monday.
Dave
Well, I lied, had a rough week and didn't ship the gift until today.

This should be fun!

Dave
Ben

Post by Ben »

Sounds like a winner!

I'll tell ya ... buying the stuff for my victim has been tough. Sort of a one for him, one for me arrangement. :lol:

Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

Ben wrote:Sounds like a winner!

I'll tell ya ... buying the stuff for my victim has been tough. Sort of a one for him, one for me arrangement. :lol:
I can deffinatly tell you that I have some product(s) from the same place(s) that my vic will be recieving!
Red Bob

Post by Red Bob »

I received my package of goods today. Boy, oh, boy is this a real treat, gang!

Here's what I received in my package:

You'll never know!!!!!! I'll never tell!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I got you all on that one!!!!! Especially you, Gatorade.......you complete Butthole of the World (BotW)!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah............I almost forgot. The kindly gent that sent my wonderful package was:

Foiled again!!!!!!!! And you fell for it!!!!!!!! What a crock of S!!!!!! I mean, I got you once, but this one tops them all!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the end..................everybody wins!!!!!!
“When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.” Viktor Frankl

khari

Post by khari »

I also made a purchase for myself while shopping for the unnamed recipient. Looking forward to trying it out!
Kalypso
Poster of Easy Virtue

I believe......

Post by Kalypso »

RWelch76 wrote:I received my package of goods today. Boy, oh, boy is this a real treat, gang!

Here's what I received in my package:

You'll never know!!!!!! I'll never tell!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I got you all on that one!!!!! Especially you, Gatorade.......you complete Butthole of the World (BotW)!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah............I almost forgot. The kindly gent that sent my wonderful package was:

Foiled again!!!!!!!! And you fell for it!!!!!!!! What a crock of S!!!!!! I mean, I got you once, but this one tops them all!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the end..................everybody wins!!!!!!
A change of meds may be in order here..... :shock: :P
"I want my money back for this suit. You're nancy-boy cream leaked all over the pockets -- Suits ruined.".....Kenny Banya

Some call me Doug.....

http://www.modelplace.com/?op=member&id=3448