INDEPENDENCE DAY GIFT EXCHANGE / ASSIGNMENTS SENT!

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Red Bob

Post by Red Bob »

A change of meds may be in order here.....
Sorry to hear you are on meds, Kalypso...............but if you think you need to change them, I guess you must. :( :( :( :(

I tell you what, guys, I am on FIRE tonight!!! Just when you thought it was safe to post on SMF.com, RB is lurking in the shadows, anticipating his next hijacking victim. Have I no mercy? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that term........................what, wait, see here, huh, argh.........AGAIN, I strike!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
“When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.” Viktor Frankl

Kalypso
Poster of Easy Virtue

That's....

Post by Kalypso »

RWelch76 wrote:
A change of meds may be in order here.....
Sorry to hear you are on meds, Kalypso...............but if you think you need to change them, I guess you must. :( :( :( :(

I tell you what, guys, I am on FIRE tonight!!! Just when you thought it was safe to post on SMF.com, RB is lurking in the shadows, anticipating his next hijacking victim. Have I no mercy? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that term........................what, wait, see here, huh, argh.........AGAIN, I strike!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
That's half of what I take (& there are more red ones too)......
"I want my money back for this suit. You're nancy-boy cream leaked all over the pockets -- Suits ruined.".....Kenny Banya

Some call me Doug.....

http://www.modelplace.com/?op=member&id=3448
Red Bob

Post by Red Bob »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the red ones, indeed..........................they..............something. Life is the best with the red ones.

Red Bob
“When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.” Viktor Frankl

Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

RWelch76 wrote:Especially you, Gatorade.......you complete Butthole of the World (BotW)!!!!
Image Your package wasn't from me if that is what you are asking. If not then I have no idea what you are talking about....

Red Bob

Post by Red Bob »

Initially, there's the dumb question (via the mind of myself):
Remind me, gents...............are we supposed to remain anonymous to our giftee?

:?: :?: :?:

I couldn't remember and am too lazy to retro search and such.

Thanks be unto ye!

RB
Then, we have the snide comment from Gatorade:

I'm guessing the return address on the outside of the package would be a dead giveaway. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And then there's the part where I called Gatorade out and sanctioned him as the Butthole of the World or BotW. (I'm too tired to quote and such on that one)

Finally, we have Gatorade's comments, as follows:
Your package wasn't from me if that is what you are asking. If not then I have no idea what you are talking about....
I just really don't appreciate it.............AT ALL!!! Especially those little cartoony deals MOONING me. You talk about humiliation. I have spent the last hour hunched over in a corner, sobbing uncontrollably :cry: :cry: :cry:

AHAHAHAHAH!!! Me thinks I got you again! What a night I've had, indeed!

No, no, no. Not to leave anything to chance/misunderstanding, but all was in good-natured-ribbing-male-bonding type hilarity and fun. Not that anyone thought otherwise, but I wanted to point it out, JIC (that stands for J.ust I.n C.ase...............I just invented that acronym; I may end my career-best night of posts on that gem of a note).

Thanks to ye!

Red Bob

Ben

Post by Ben »

It sounds like Red Bob has received his end of the gift exchange. Good stuff, guys! =D>
Hell-bent ... hell-bent for Feather!

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
— Dr. Gonzo, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Red Bob

Post by Red Bob »

Indeed, Ben!

I am pretty open-minded and such, Ben, but I must admit that I miss the "Shaving Toads" avatar I've become so accustomed to seeing by your posts. I do, however, think the "Shaving Baby" avatar is humorous, but, for some odd reason, I can't help but find it just a tad creepy :o :? :cry: :( :shock:

And I don't know why this is....................

Ben

Post by Ben »

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."
Red Bob

Post by Red Bob »

Garsh...............I'm feeling a tad uneasy, indeed. Maybe it's because that baby is the antichrist :shock: :( :o :evil:

Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

RWelch76 wrote:Garsh...............I'm feeling a tad uneasy, indeed. Maybe it's because that baby is the antichrist :shock: :( :o :evil:
Damien?
khari

Post by khari »

So they're covering his head in the picture to hide the sign of the beast?
Ben

Post by Ben »

I received my package today. A huge thanks to my mysterious benefactor for his generosity!!!

THANK YOU!

=D> \:D/ =D> :D

Ben

Post by Ben »

The players listed in blue have received their goodies:

1. Ben
2. Kalypso
3. Gatorade
4. msandoval858
5. RWelch76
6. khari
7. KC_Dave
8. Greggy_D
9. 12345Michael54321

Ben

Post by Ben »

Seems as if I mailed out a package today. =P~

Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

Ben wrote:Seems as if I mailed out a package today. =P~

How funny! So did I.
Ben

Post by Ben »

I'm really glad to see that players are sending and receiving packages. \:D/

Keep in mind that all packages must arrive on or before Monday, June 26.

Kalypso
Poster of Easy Virtue

Mine

Post by Kalypso »

My package left today!
"I want my money back for this suit. You're nancy-boy cream leaked all over the pockets -- Suits ruined.".....Kenny Banya

Some call me Doug.....

msandoval858

Post by msandoval858 »

Just got back from doing some shopping tonight. One more stop tomorrow afternoon and my mission will be complete :)
Kalypso
Poster of Easy Virtue

Well....

Post by Kalypso »

Gatorade wrote:Purchase has been finalised. Now do we go for the manly wrapping? (Sports page and duct tape) Or do we go the fru fru way? Useless bag with crappy rope handles and shreaded crap in it? Hmmmm I will ponder this while the intended twists in the wind! Or maybe I will just drop it in the mail tomorrow or Friday so they get it soon.
I wrapped my goods in lavender toilet paper. Then I unwrapped them & dressed so I could pack my box-o-goods in girly potpourri. I hope Zebulon doesn't mind.......I forgot, can we make jokes here??

Some call me Doug.....

KC_Dave

Post by KC_Dave »

:D Woot! :D

Got mine today and I absolutely love it!

Thanks!

=D> \:D/