Type 'O' Injector (I want to BUY one).

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Tye
Watch this space!

Type 'O' Injector (I want to BUY one).

Post by Tye »

Anyone have one of these they may want to part with? I said I'd never get one, but the bug has bitten me and I can't find any online anyplace. Thanks in advance.

-Tye
Last edited by Tye on Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contributing Member to the Cause
acoldspoon

Post by acoldspoon »

Damn you! I clicked as quickly as possible thinking you were selling one. :evil:
Cheers,
Peter J
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Sorry Peter. I should have been more clear. I'd like to BUY one if one is to be found. I don't think Schick even sells them in Japan anymore so as usual I seem to be the 'Tyler come lately' with my RAD. Anyway, sorry for any mixup.

-Tye
Adam

Post by Adam »

Tye I believe Nationwide campus will have them in mid June.I do have an early 1970's model new in the package unopened if you are interested.It is the standard black plastic handle model...Adam
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Adam-
Thanks. I appreciate the offer. I have a type 'M' and an 'East Rider' version. I like the looks of the type 'O'. I just hope they shave as nice as they look. If Nationwide is going to be carrying those again (I hope) mayybe I'll just wait.

-Tye
Adam

Post by Adam »

Tye from what I was told when I called them they are going to have the adj. and the type 0.You can call them and they will call you when they get them, kind of a pre-order....Adam
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

The adjustable AND the type 'O'? I know who I'll be calling tomorrow I think. I wonder what the prices are going to run.

-Tye
Adam

Post by Adam »

Tye I asked about prices and I was told they would be reasonable..Call and see if you are told the same as I was and let me know....Adam
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

That makes sense that it's the O's that Nationwide Campus will be selling. This must be leftover stock from when Energizer bought Schick and stopped selling the injector by mail order.
Mike_S

Post by Mike_S »

About five or six months ago I was quoted a price of 12.99 for the adjustable. I'm almost sure that price may have doubled by now., maybe.

Mike
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

Post by guenron »

Pauldog wrote:That makes sense that it's the O's that Nationwide Campus will be selling. This must be leftover stock from when Energizer bought Schick and stopped selling the injector by mail order.
This is almost too good to be true. Just wait until they announce the Gillette 195's for $15.00.
Regards,
Ron

Better Living Thru Lather
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

I'll revive my topic now that it appears that the NWC Injectors are less than stellar. Anyone got one of these they'd like to part with? Thanks again guys.

-Tye
acoldspoon

Post by acoldspoon »

:evil: You made me race to click AGAIN thinking you might have one for sale! :evil:

Oh well, ya know what they say...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. :?
Cheers,
Peter J