Trumpers and Truefitt

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Trumpers and Truefitt

Post by Sam »

http://cgi.ebay.com/GEO-F-TRUMPERS-Shav ... dZViewItem

this seller is liquidating some stuff and there is a heckuva lot of bargains out there. remember me when you bid and win.

Sam
MindSpin

Post by MindSpin »

Treat yourself right for Father's Day.
Personal growth has always been a passion of mine... I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.
Nitrox
AC/DC

Post by Nitrox »

Thanks Sam, but did you check out this guy's negatives, wow. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Bruno

"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Bruno: Had a chance to read some of the negatives, but they seem to involve liquidation of cam corders and cameras. Lots of transactions and 98% out of 11,000 plus transactions gives me some comfort. Things can happen in transit and slow shipping can be attributed to the seller and out of 11,000 times, this is bound to happen. Some deals though

Sam
Rich53

Post by Rich53 »

Shipping charges to the US $31, that's too much for me. Charles Trywhitt charged me $7.95 for 5 tubs.

Regards,
Rich

Do not give up before the miracle happens.
MindSpin

Post by MindSpin »

Shipping charges to the US $31, that's too much for me. Charles Trywhitt charged me $7.95 for 5 tubs.
Exactly... THAT'S where he's gonna get ya.
I was watching a previous auction of his. Two Trumpers tubs and a Trumpers cologne. It went for about $60. I figure at that price the cologne worked out to be free. Then add $30 in shipping and you end up saving about $30 and you have a bunch more supplies you probably won't get to for a year. LOL.

Regardless I have a bunch of his stuff on my watch list now.
Dave[/code]
Personal growth has always been a passion of mine... I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.