WTD: Gillette Aristocrat No 66

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Aldous

WTD: Gillette Aristocrat No 66

Post by Aldous »

I'm after an English made Aristocrat No 66 if anybody's got one they want a good home for.

I have lots of Paypal or various other razors/shaving stuff I'd be happy to trade.

Cheers, Alan.
Cigar Dan

Post by Cigar Dan »

I have a mint one that I sold to a fellow SMF member a while back. A few weeks later, after I stated that I was regretting that I had sold it, the buyer graciously sold it back to me for the original purchase price. I won't make the mistake of doing that again unless I decide to unload my entire collection.

The 66's are beautiful razors. Good luck in your quest.
Danny
Aldous

Post by Aldous »

Thanks mate, I'm sure one will turn up. I thought they'd be quite easy to find this side of the pond but it looks like you colonials have got them all :)
Cigar Dan

Post by Cigar Dan »

Aldous wrote:Thanks mate, I'm sure one will turn up. I thought they'd be quite easy to find this side of the pond but it looks like you colonials have got them all :)
Blame the Brit who put it on ebay! :)
Danny
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Aldous, If, in your search, you should fine a second one, do PLEASE let me know!
Regards,
Gordon
Aldous

Post by Aldous »

Sure, no problem. You are the second person to ask though so if I find a third one I'll let you know.

Cheers, Alan.
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Nuts! These guys are just plain vultures! Oh, very well then, the THIRD one....sigh...
Gordon