Maui Jim Sunglasses

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Maui Jim Sunglasses

Post by Sam »

I have a pair of Kanapali titanium sunglasses. I guess I am old school in that the shape is too big on me and I just can not get the handle on wearing titanium frames, especially since they seem too loose. These things are a year old (I had a pair and had to get a new pair from Maui Jim last summer). The rose colored glasses are ok, but I prefer the carbonate style, like Sandy Beach.

These retail for about $250.00. Do you think I have a chance to get half that on ebay? I have not sold something used on ebay, well, nothing that pops off the top of my head.

Sam
cooncatbob
Vendor

Post by cooncatbob »

Do an advanced search of completed auctions, that should help you figure out a starting price. Bob.
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

I found one pair that was used to go at $118.00 or so. How would you say I should market them. Id love $125 but would let them go at $100 or more. Do I use a buy it now at $125, or just set a reserve say at $90?

sam
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

I will offer them here for $90 but with some help I will post them on ebay for a Buy it Now of $125. Here are some pics if anyone is interested:

the last pic is to let you know the model number: MJ450-23. I did a search and they are the Lahaina model.

I got them adjusted the first time at Sunglass Hut since they sell them there

Sam
tallclay

Post by tallclay »

YGPM
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Sorry. these got sold the day they were posted to a forum member

Sam