4711 Eau de Cologne 13.5oz & Guerlain Vetiver EDT *SOLD

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Red Bob

4711 Eau de Cologne 13.5oz & Guerlain Vetiver EDT *SOLD

Post by Red Bob »

Gents,

Up for your consideration this 4th of July eve (actual pics above):

1) 13.5oz Glockengasse No. 4711 Eau de Cologne - allow me to say, this bottle is HUGE! Will make a nice addition to the shave den, but my wife does not care for the scent, so I must part with this classic fragrance. I bought today, opened it up and we both sniffed it, but none has been dispensed, so it's new, but the seal has been broken. Go Here for some SMFer's comments. BTW, it's one of Gordon's favs and Dr. Moss's wife likes it, as well; in other words, if you own this, you will instantly achieve upper echelon status!

2) 2.5oz Guerlain Vertiver Eau de Toilette - this bottle is not so huge, but is nicely sized, nevertheless. Again, I purchased today, opened it up, pumped ONE spray into the air, allowed wife to sniff, promptly marched upstairs and listed here :oops: :P Seriously, I actually did not favor this scent and the wife just agreed; a tad powerful for my tastes, but a quality item, to be sure. This, BTW, is another fav of Gordon's, so if you owe BOTH of these, then you'll instantaneously atain elite status, which will gain you access to the round table meeting (who knows.......????). I actually have the box for this one, but not for the 4711.

So, both items virtually new. With what are you chaps willing to part in order to obtain these fragrance masterpieces? I'm open to all offers, even those for cash!

Allow the madness to commence!

*Sold to my pal Dave Keith- Thanks!*
“When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.” Viktor Frankl

Dave Keith

Post by Dave Keith »

As usual, dealing with Bob is like dealing with Santa Claus! Great shipping and the unexpected bonus. Thanks Bob.

Dave
from central Texas, 100 miles SW of Dallas

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes