Items from my personal collection FS

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Gatorade

Items from my personal collection FS

Post by Gatorade »

These are items from my personal collection. I have decided to concentrate on the Super Speed family and the Adjustables so I am selling pieces I have acquired.

The Valet is new in box and has never been used as far as I can tell. It has a new strop still wrapped, 5 blades sealed in the package, the box complete with the cardboard holder for the razor and the price tag. The only damage to the box is the 4 corners of the lid have split. It was repaired with scotch tape when I got it and I put a little more on it to secure it. SOLD

The 3 piece ones have been scrubbed, boiled, scrubbed and again. The tech on the right has 4 of the original blades in the Blue Blade box that has been opened but still has the wrapper on it. There are some fuzzy corners on the inside but it is in remarkably good condition. The razor is the original razor as far as I can tell and is in great shape. It has the etched Gillette head with a slight bit of an imperfection in the top but it is pretty minor. SOLD

The other Tech was not the razor that I found in this box but I have been told that that model box had 4 different model razors in it. The Slim Tech and the Thick Tech, both the gold and nickel versions. I have the Thick Nickel version in it. The only damage to the box is the lid has come partially apart from the bottom. There are no tears in the outer paper so it should be easily repaired with some white glue and will be as good as new. SOLD

Priority $4.05 and $3.50 for Canadian delivery. Insurance extra. All items shipped well packed in a box not a padded envelope.

Last edited by Gatorade on Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

The Valet is SOLD
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

Both the Techs have been SOLD

All items from this thread have been sold. Please check my other selling thread for other razors.