Pacific Shave Oil - Moisturizing Tips

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Pacific Shave Oil - Moisturizing Tips

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

Hello All,

For the past couple of weeks, everytime I applied Pacific Shave Oil to my beard before a shaving pass, I also applied it to the rest of my face. At the end of the shave, I could feel a nice, light moisturizing prior to spritzing on the hydrosol, another very light moisturizer.

As I mentioned in a previous posting, I also rub in the Pacific Shave Oil into my goatee and moustache to soften the hairs.

And finally, if your hands need a tad moisturizing, but you're not in the mood for heavy hand lotion or jojoba oil, just rub some Pacific Shave Oil drops on your palms and hands.

Remember, a few drops (about 6) is all you need per application.

Quite a versatile, and inexpensive, product in a tiny 1/2 ounce dropper bottle.

Cheers,

Richard
Moisturizing in Texas
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

Deep in the Heart of Lubrication?

Post by guenron »

Hi Richard,
Is the PSO most beneficial for any particular skin type? beard type? or is it principally a good lubricant? or softener? or all of the above? :?:
TIA
Ron
Regards,
Ron

Better Living Thru Lather
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

Hello Ron,

It is a beard lubricant, a softener and a light moisturizer, and so light that it can be used on any skin type. Ingredients are on the bottle. When you initially rub it in, it has a very light pleasing citrus scent which goes away after a few seconds.

My wife has told me my goatee and moustache are much softer now after I have been applying a few extra drops of the PSO. Obviously, it depends on your beard type, but it definitely makes mine softer to the touch.

You can get PSO from Charles at QED or www.pacificshaving.com. About $6 for a 1/2 ounce bottle good for 50-80 shaves.

Cheers,
Richard
Dallas TX
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

Post by guenron »

Coche_y_bondhu wrote:Hello Ron,

It is a beard lubricant, a softener and a light moisturizer, and so light that it can be used on any skin type. Ingredients are on the bottle. When you initially rub it in, it has a very light pleasing citrus scent which goes away after a few seconds.

My wife has told me my goatee and moustache are much softer now after I have been applying a few extra drops of the PSO. Obviously, it depends on your beard type, but it definitely makes mine softer to the touch.

You can get PSO from Charles at QED or www.pacificshaving.com. About $6 for a 1/2 ounce bottle good for 50-80 shaves.

Cheers,
Richard
Dallas TX
Thanks!