US Source for Trumper Limes Skin Food?

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
mantic
Wielder of the Zorrick

US Source for Trumper Limes Skin Food?

Post by mantic »

Gents-- I'm just about out of my Trumper's Limes Skin Food :( , so I'm looking for a US-based source for more. I did a quickie Google search and found that Sesto-Senso, Cassell-Wood (AKA Shop Londons), International Cutlery, and (of course) Enchante say they carry it, for anywhere from US$22 to $28 (+shipping). Has anyone ordered from any of these places? Any recommendations? BTW, Charles (QED) only carries Coral Skin Food. :cry:

--Mark

(No offense meant to our friends across the pond, but I haven't seen any prices signficantly lower and shipping is going to be higher anyway, at least for an order this small.)
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

what is the difference in limes and coral skin food exactly? can u notice how each works and if so, compare them.

sam
mantic
Wielder of the Zorrick

Post by mantic »

tngentleman1 wrote:what is the difference in limes and coral skin food exactly? can u notice how each works and if so, compare them.
Myself, I don't notice a difference in performance, though Trumper's website describes Coral as for "sensitive" skin and Limes for "normal" skin. I don't care for the Coral scent though. They are both very thick, almost a gel, and a little bit goes a loooong way. I put maybe a nickel-sized dab on a couple fingers, dab it on the opposite hand's fingers, then apply to my face. Its tacky for a few minutes but then dries, leaving my face very soft and smooth. I have yet to find anything comparable, including Harris Pink.

--Mark
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Post by VinceFX »

I just love Trumpers Coral. It's the ONLY aftershave I have ever found that is actually soothing and moisturizing. I mean, there is absolutely NO burn or sting when I apply it to my face.

As far as suppliers go, I think Charles from QED can get you anything you need from Trumpers. It might take a little longer but it is worth it. I once ordered the 200 ml bottle of Trumpers Coral Skin Food from him even though he only stocked the 100 ml bottles. I think it took 2 weeks to arrive but I saved overall on the bigger size.

Vince
:::Vince:::
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

coral skin food is now the only balm/moisturizer i am gonna use. i love that my skin is not oily by midday as much as when i used anything else.

i tone with either QED davinci water or ems witch hazel and then use the balm and i am good to go

sam
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

Em's Place also stocks Limes skin food.