My new process

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Johnnie
Shave This

My new process

Post by Johnnie »

I am really in over my head now. You guys have got me spend ing all kind of money on crap that I never thought I would buy (Vince).

I purchased some Clearly Natural last night. I washed my face when I got home from my softball game and it was quite pleasant. It didnt dry out my face. Then I used Olay toner that I bought (w/ alcohol). I didnt know it had alcohol until I took it home. Then I applied Olay mosturizer. Skin felt nice and soft.

This morning I shaved while I was in the shower. After I shaved I washed my face with Clearly Natural and at first it was fine. A few seconds later it began to sting. I'm not sure why. I'm assuming it was because I just finished shaving.

Should I wash my face before I shave or does it really matter? I guess either way the soap should not sting!

Any opinions?

Right now I am trying to find the perfect soap and toners for my face. I also found this stuff at my local drug store. http://savon.com/default2.asp Please let me know if you think this is worth a try.
Johnnie
Keep it Wet
Johnnie
Shave This

Post by Johnnie »

Savon Glycerin and Rosewater Skin Protectant

Helps Prevent and Temporarily Protects Chafed, Chapped, Cracked or Windburned Skin and Lips
8 fl oz
$0.310/oz
Our Price: $2.48

I guess the link doesnt take you directly there. Here are the details.
Johnnie
Keep it Wet
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Post by VinceFX »

I agree with Todd's evaluation of the QED aloe soap. I tried a sample of Charles' spearmint and liked it so much that I ordered 5 bars this week. Well 3 are spearmint and 2 are eucalyptus. Look forward to using them up!

Vince
:::Vince:::