Barber or Stylist

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
cvc

Post by cvc »

Speaking of hamburgers. I watched Bobby Flay sit down and enjoy incredible looking burgers where the meat appeared to be as thick as my wrist and everything that mother nature had to offer piled high on top. Where do I get burgers like this in L.A. or Orange County?

Anyway..If memory serves me correctly I believe I may have paid $20 for the cut. 1 year ago I went to the Costa Mesa shop for the novelty of it and a laid back guy named Dane gave me a good cut. He spent a lot of time doing it right. He used warm cream and a straight razor on the neck and above the ears for the perfect line at the end. Then pulled out the old school massager for the neck and shoulders before sending me back into the ugly world.

The only downside is the shop being an hour away from me. Do I really want to drive an hour on the freeway for a cut? No I don't. But I went there for the experience and was glad I did. If they were local I'd be there every month. The photos showing different hairstyles on their site should give you a good idea about their attention to detail.