Baxter's Herbal Mint Toner.

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
clownjuggles
Resident Juggler

Baxter's Herbal Mint Toner.

Post by clownjuggles »

Review to follow later this evening!
Peter
"Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd
His skin was pale and his eye was odd,
he shaved the faces of gentlemen who never
there after were heard of again. He trod a path
that few have trod, did Sweeney Todd,
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
rschul2

Post by rschul2 »

I personally like the Kiehl's Blue astringent, but on days when my skin is already dry, the Baxter's Toner is a nice alternative. Also good for after shaves as it does not burn like the Kiehls.
Randy
clownjuggles
Resident Juggler

Post by clownjuggles »

Ok,

I know it was a little cryptic not reviewing immediately. I had to use it after a shave in order to be a true honest review. I shaved with Trumpers Coconut tonight. New blade, new cream, new toner/aftershave. I used the toner and now ten minutes later I have no burning, stinging, just a pleasant feeling of tautness, my skin feels cool to the touch and there is none of the oiliness that normally my skin feels at this time of night even after shaving. All in all for about 2 bucks an ounce this is a darn good value!
Peter
"Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd
His skin was pale and his eye was odd,
he shaved the faces of gentlemen who never
there after were heard of again. He trod a path
that few have trod, did Sweeney Todd,
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

well, i would normally like anything baxter. good products and good value. kiehls blue astringent just dried me out. after using thayers witch hazel, ems witch hazel and QED's florida water, i have concluded that i need just witch hazel. it cleans and tones and is lightly antiseptic. i mean, come on, i wash my face and that gets most of the oil anyway. then you dry the face. i can not imagine what is left. now that said, kielhs always made it so that no matter if i washed my face, brown gunk covered the pad. i suspect it was in my pores, but by mid day, my forehead was oily

this past summer, i noticed that using witch hazel in the morning and then using coral skin food as a sealer and moisturizer, my skin was not as oily. here it is, 4:00 memphis time today and i am no more oily now than i was by 12:00 with the astringent toners

baxter is a good line, dont get me wrong. but charles and em have really opened my eyes to more natural products. by the way, charles, i love the french clay you sell. best stuff i have used by way of a masque. greater price.