DR Harris Cream Shampoos

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
druphus

Post by druphus »

jtpca wrote:Is there a North American Vendor... or even Canadian for the Harris Shampoo?

EDIT: Just found it at Fendrihan - $32 CDN is a considerable amount, this one will need spousal approval!!!
The most extensive line up of D.R. Harris products in the States that I have found is here:

http://www.straightrazordesigns.com/ind ... s&x=53&y=6
Regards,
Andy
dridiot

Post by dridiot »

Hi all,

I do own and use them both (Lemon and Coconut + Medicated). I believed and was told that these are treatment shampoo and should not be used more than 2 times a week. That said, these are great.

Cheers,
~ Jason ~
Double Edge Shaving Place - Simpsons and Omega Shaving Brushes / DE Blades / DE Blade Samplers / Grooming Products & MORE available OR PM me....
Aztecface

Post by Aztecface »

Jason, it's "Medicated" that's a treatment shampoo. They've got one more that I've not tried yet.
Regards,
Jani
dridiot

Post by dridiot »

Jani,
My experience with those, especially Lemon, is that often usuage will result in drier hair. Great shampoo, nonetheless. Just have to use them in rotation.
Cheers,
~ Jason ~
Double Edge Shaving Place - Simpsons and Omega Shaving Brushes / DE Blades / DE Blade Samplers / Grooming Products & MORE available OR PM me....
Ken

Post by Ken »

One thing to beware of is that these shampoos, like shaving cream, can dry out, so checking the tub you are buying is important.

Ken
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

dridiot wrote:Hi,

It no longer comes in the packaging as above.

--Jason
It comes in different sizes but the 150ml tubs that I have look pretty similar to the above picture.
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil