Herban Cowboy Organic AS Balm

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Zach

Herban Cowboy Organic AS Balm

Post by Zach »

The wife bought me some at Fairway; a while ago.
She bought me their horrible soap and their useless boar brush, I panned them in the past.
And of course, I'm not interested so much that their products are totally vegan, certified organic, cruelty and sweat shop free.
Actually the overwhelming interest that I have in any product that I have never tried is that something exists that I have not yet tried.
So, the wife, knowing that, bought me some.

All this stuff is here and largely extremely forgettable.
But what I bring to your attention is the 'Dusk' AS balm, actually labeled 'Baume Apres Rasage' like it was made in Canada or something :lol:
( I took like 6 years of French)
This is made of carotte, concombre, et beurre de 'shea' (we didn't cover shaving any one of those years, FYI)
Initially, I thought it crap, like the rest of the family; shave nonsense.
And, for most of you, it really is that.

Most would find it completely unforgivable that it seems as though it's completely unabsorbed by the skin, and that you have to towel it off.
How helplessly messy your hands will become, requiring a full washing, not just a rinse.
How organic cucumber and carrot doesn't smell so great, but it does smell fresh and clean.
How much of a greasy 'balm' it is, how annoying it is to apply, how as hard as you try it always seems like you're using too much and you're always toweling it off...
All these things are cons, and there still many more I have not listed!

But a few hours later, something really strange happens.
You touch your face, and your skin feels fantastic, and you're faceturbating all day long! :lol:
I love to hate this product!
And for like $9 for a one year supply, it's really worth trying, if you can get past all the caveats I have mentioned.

Add to those the target audience that this is meant for, the pushy 20-something vegan girlfriend who wants her man to be more environmentally aware, like she is! :lol: