A good antiperspirant/deodorant?

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
lightupmyroom

A good antiperspirant/deodorant?

Post by lightupmyroom »

Hi guys,

I am looking for a good antiperspirant/deodorant that is not "chalky" and white like most tend to be. I am looking for something that is more consistent with a regular "transparent" deodorant, but is has to be an antiperspirant because deodorant alone does not work for me. Thanks for any help.
Seamaster

Post by Seamaster »

Have you tried using your alum block for this?
paperpundit

Post by paperpundit »

I'm down here in the outer rings of hell, and I swear by Arm & Hammer. I use the gel. On especially hot days, I might load up on alum first, then apply the gel on top.
Jack

"All you need is love, love...love is all you need."
ChemErik

Post by ChemErik »

+1 for an alum block. Regular deodorant doesn't work for me either, but alum works great. Technically not an anti-antiperspirant, but it reduces oil production. Less oil means sweat evaporates more quickly. It also kills the bacteria that cause bad odor.
84.3% of statistics are made up on the spot.
infotech

Post by infotech »

I've been using mitchum unscented deodorant with excellent results.
James
lightupmyroom

Post by lightupmyroom »

infotech wrote:I've been using mitchum unscented deodorant with excellent results.
I've been considering trying Mitchum Unscented. Does it really leave your skin and shirt clean and not waxy?
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

Old Spice, been using it my whole life, currently using the "Fresh" now, can't beat it....
Regards,
Marty
---------------------------------------------------

"Be still! Me mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading in a waterfall of creative alternatives."
infotech

Post by infotech »

lightupmyroom wrote:
infotech wrote:I've been using mitchum unscented deodorant with excellent results.
I've been considering trying Mitchum Unscented. Does it really leave your skin and shirt clean and not waxy?
I haven't had any problems with it. As a matter of fact, after a couple of minute pass I don't even know I used any.
James
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

+1 The Mitchum unscented Gel does not leave any residue and works great. They claim that you can skip a day but you can't. Trust me. 8)
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
teabag

Post by teabag »

Try Aluminium Chloride, see what you think :wink:
Regards,

Phil.

Carpe Diem - Sieze the Day
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat - Fortune favours the brave